Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

1* bots worth using in 3* Arena?

I notice the points they provide is REALLY LOW and demotivates me from using them there?

Or are they good for upping the arena multiplier e.g. from x1 to x3? However it's really tedious to do so and I'm not sure if that effort is worth it?

Comments

• DreadspectreDreadspectre Posts: 123
    I just use them for throw away teams to get multiplier back up after losing streak.

However at some point, you'll be able to have enough max bots that you could keep your streak forever(if good enough) and they'll be useless then.
  • SprQ1081SprQ1081 Posts: 63
    It is indeed time consuming to go thru your 1* bots. But it definitely helps in getting that multiplier back to X3. I think most players will do that to get the best out of the 2* bots scores. So it is recommended to use them anyway you can.
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    Thanks guys.. Will use this thread as a motivation for myself. Will try to use them when I have the time in 3 arena..
  • BlazinhobbsBlazinhobbs Posts: 135
    When I only used my 2* bots staying on streak 4 a while I got less points then when I used all bots with much lower streak