Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Suggestion for quest map

Spidey076Spidey076 Posts: 222
edited May 2017 in General Discussion
I would like to give you a suggestions to add a top view mode in quest.
Cause sometimes it irritate when you choose right path but still 1% path remain to complete.as forward in chapters maps and path got bigger and larger due to this sometimes we miss our path and still some area remain to exploration. it happen to me many times.
So if there will be a top view mode to check and scout our path it will he really good.top view mode can show only mal layout,bots info not necessary

Comments

• Hey @Spidey076 ! Thanks for the suggestion. I'm not sure if this is in the plans, but it's always great to hear player opinion and feedback on the game! I'll make sure this is passed along to the design team.
  • Spidey076Spidey076 Posts: 222
    Thnx @kabam tenebrous
  • CephasGTCephasGT Posts: 1
    I agree with Spidey. Kabam has this for Marvel Champions that that is very helpful. I have also found this to be a frustrating aspect of the quest maps. Please provide a top exploration view.
  • WendellWendell Posts: 1
    100% agree here. A top view map would make playing the game far less frustrating. Please put this on your development roadmap.
  • SmirkyDrewSmirkyDrew Posts: 118
    I agree as well.
  • BumblebeeBumblebee Posts: 581
    Not exactly relevant, but give us the ability to change between vehicle/robot modes when exploring the map! Just a neat little touch to things :)