Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Mixmaster Squish?

Anyone else think mixmaster is far too weak? Or am I just terrible playing his style lol?

Comments

• Options
    MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Only style he has is sending on away missions
  • Options
    Truth, I thought I was going to be alone on this
  • Options
    nomisunomisu Posts: 307
    and the RNG gods decided to bestow a 4 star ver of this d00d upon me gah..
  • Options
    Even his specials are trash especially when you have the advantage
  • Options
    MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Only way he does damage is if you stack buffs and heavies and range transferring those is dumb, need to get rid of that portion all together and make him get buffs faster. Because rest of his set does crap dmg
  • Options
    Omega_benOmega_ben Posts: 78
    He is hard to play too his attacks are strange the only way to do real damage is his 3rd ability
  • Options
    vucachonvucachon Posts: 30
    edited May 2017
    He does have nice synergy with Rhinox and Ironhide. Iron and Rhinox's damaging debuffs last +9% longer. also, iron and rhinox's attack rating is increased by +6% in AM.

Other than the synergies... he's pretty weaksauce.

What we can hope to expect is for him to get buffed some time in the future.
  • Options
    Greenie_81Greenie_81 Posts: 54
    Those buffs need to be like magnus'. Either his Attack dmg needs to increase or he gets more help on Defence.
  • Options
    Alkaiser_93Alkaiser_93 Posts: 249
    Greenie_81 wrote: »
    Those buffs need to be like magnus'. Either his Attack dmg needs to increase or he gets more help on Defence.

He has good defensive abilities already. Devs need to focus on buffing Acid, imo
  • Options
    vucachonvucachon Posts: 30
    So i started trying to learn how to use Mix more... you can make his acid stronger by converting his self buffs into acid stack things. dash back and hold block and you will see the timer and then the buff. When you do alt mode or lvl3, you will see the buffs convert into acid stacks. The most i got was 15 stack... but that took a long time to actually get there. i dont see it being something reasonable to have to dash back and hold block so many times, as it takes forever for each one.

This fight i just kept applying buffs then hit L3. I think you can get up to 15 stacks total among the 3 buffs.

p3sifan593hs.png

gopic1at0ebb.png