Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Arena rap-up screen displays incorrect amount of win/loss ration

This is the second time I have seen this: When I have won all three battles in an arena, the wrap-up screen showing which bots fought each other and if it was a win or a loss will show that I lost the first battle. I do not recall if it gave the appropriate amount of arena chips. I think both times this glitch happened, it showed I lost the first battle.

I know this time when this happened, I got a notification from my phone about something (text, fb message, idr). I do not recall if that happened the first time.

I am using an iPhone 6 S, my carrier is Sprint, and it is using a Wi-Fi connection. It is version 10.3.1 (14E304)

Comments

• AmanoAmano Posts: 318
    This has been happening since beta and they are aware (we think) nothing u can do its not you.... ends a lot of pls steaks and you'd think it would have been fixed by now
  • RegnatorRegnator Posts: 15
    Kabam is stealing points for victory on arena... This is outrageous. There is no point to play arena with this steal issue. How long this will last Kabam????????
    2u5wzny6ue5g.png
    01u8wq589bfu.png

• EzekilijahEzekilijah Posts: 13
    I agree. This is a bug that should not have been allowed to make it to launch. They not only need to fix it, but they also need to compensate for it.
  • MootMoot Posts: 52
    yes they should. Doubt they would compensate if any.

• Hey guys!

So we do have a thread open regarding this issue! It is being looked into by the team. Please comment any further issues, questions, and concerns in the following thread.

http://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/185/dear-kabam-please-stop-cheating-me-in-arena-fights/p2

I am closing this one down since you now have access to the main bug thread about the arena bug.
This discussion has been closed.