Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Patch notes?

I noticed that sometime during the weekend Mixmaster got his S2 Burn fixed, but I didn't see anything on the forums about a hotfix or patch etc since the 1.1 that came out with Barricade and Bumblebee tweaks.

Are they posted somewhere I'm just missing?

Comments

• AmanoAmano Posts: 318
    Sneak patch no notes like normal
  • Hey All,

This was my bad. It happened over the weekend, which is not usual for us. I was just coming here to let you guys know that we fixed this as well as another fix with Mirage.

Usually, we'll let you guys know when we fix a problem and will collaborate on when we push fixes, but if it's a fix that we have ready, we will sometimes prioritize getting the fix out over making sure we announce it. If there is ever a CHANGE, we will make sure that you guys get notice of it.
  • DreadspectreDreadspectre Posts: 123
    Hey All,

This was my bad. It happened over the weekend, which is not usual for us. I was just coming here to let you guys know that we fixed this as well as another fix with Mirage.

Usually, we'll let you guys know when we fix a problem and will collaborate on when we push fixes, but if it's a fix that we have ready, we will sometimes prioritize getting the fix out over making sure we announce it. If there is ever a CHANGE, we will make sure that you guys get notice of it.

Aha! Yes I did also notice Mirage finally didn't stack the same buff on Ultra Magnus when alternating melee/ranged hits.

THANK YOU! I can actually kill him faster now instead of turning him into a mega tank 100% of the fight heh.