Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Base Defense and Bot Synergies

I think I know the answer to this, but has anyone noticed if synergies activate with base defense bots?

And if not, like I suspect they dont, I guess the next question would be....why not?

Comments

• Alkaiser_93Alkaiser_93 Posts: 249
    For the same reason that AI bot's synergy aren't active on Story and AQ maps as well.
  • Stitch626Stitch626 Posts: 286
    For the same reason that AI bot's synergy aren't active on Story and AQ maps as well.

I....guess. I disagree with that though because the AI on Story and AQ is placed by the computer, not another person. I guess I sort of view the base defense bots as a mini-AW from MCOC. The characters used in that for defense have synergies that work within AW. Also, enabling synergies would add a whole new dynamic to Raids. It also seems like a much better utilization of synergies in general as most synergies do not provide boosts to all bots in the party (like they do in MCOC), but only to themselves or maybe 1 other bot.
  • Alkaiser_93Alkaiser_93 Posts: 249
    I'm also kinda disagree with you, but also I'm agree as well. Honestly, raids and mods although they are nice gameplay concepts and options, both were poorly implemented into the game currently.
  • Just confirmed with the team, and Synergies do not affect Base Defense. This is because of 2 major factors, first there is no menu or way to denote that in Defense, but more importantly, the amount of possible synergies would amount to too many potential buffs.

Add Mods to that equation, and it could get pretty messy.