Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Rank up crystal.

Guys. The Rank up crystal is wrong.
Kabam just made the game pay to have it all.
I am thinking of quitting.
I invested 3-4 months grinding like crazy, doing Raids which take a few hours per day to get 3-4 Alpha essences and Kabam just made raiding useless.
I get it that you can buy the featured bot or to pay and get energon.
But to give all whales freely 5-10,even 20 to some big whales Full Alpha Sparks by just buying the Rank up crystal.
The better odds just ruined the game for every competative free to play player.
You can just buy all and not even do anything.
Even the AM...where i have to stay from 3am to 4-5am to do my lane in the beginning..then all the struggle till we finish it...and the rewards there are pathetic compared to this Rank up crystal

Comments

• BubianBubian Posts: 82
    I couldn't agree more. That's the dumbest thing I've seen, in any game.
  • AmanoAmano Posts: 318
    edited May 2017
    My thoughts,
    Kabam knew the crystals sucked the first time around, drop rates weren't great for anything useful, there was nothing wrong with these crystals they worked as intended....

They then know no one will buy next time around so they decide to say they didn't work as intended and give everyone back their crystals with increased drop rates on the better stuff which entails to next time people want to buy more which now they will Bc they have seen the new rates....

This isn't cheating this isn't anything this is kabam figuring the best way to get money so props to them and congrats to everyone who got alphas
  • NightchrisNightchris Posts: 96
    Ahh so the beta guys are complaining because now they don't have a lead over all of the normal start players. Got it....
  • Foxhole342Foxhole342 Posts: 13
    Oh I'll do you one better I bought 20 of those crystals didn't get not 1 alpha spark, they said hey it didn't work right so here try again, guess what?? Not a single one again. So until someone tells me it's changed I'm done spending this is bs
  • Mainer123Mainer123 Posts: 29
    My guess game is not making the money they wanted less people spending. They need to make it up somehow . Dont even start to think the give a .... about any of us that don't spend all their extra money on game