Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Class advantage in raids

Class advantage in raids is not reflected properly. I have uploaded 2 examples, Sideswipe and Motormaster. When seeing the enemy bots initially, it gives one rating. When you click bots with class advantage, no class advantage or class disadvantage, the rating changes. But when you fight, it goes back to the initial rating. What then is the class advantage in raids?

9rc0maqma9c6.png
pl60cffmfjee.png
3qbnoez72mst.png
v5mbpa63xd1m.png
iar4mlizanav.png
5vrps6suifay.png
451526elf5op.png
trylgct0zjiu.png
Tagged:

Comments

• Alkaiser_93Alkaiser_93 Posts: 249
    For me, this has been a very annoying bug not only on raids but also on AQs and Story Quests. I've informed mods/devs about this issue since beta, but I guess they haven't found out a solution for it yet. But my guess it's that values changed because of Mod's added PI
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    Yeah I get that mods will add on to the rating but when you use bots from different classes, with/ without advantage or disadvantage, and they give you the same rating when you fight, then what's the point of class advantage...
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    It's a visual glitch as far as I can tell and it's been there since day one
  • XannenXannen Posts: 17
    I am currently compiling a list of all the outstanding bugs both recent and from day one.

I have to say, the list is starting to get pretty long. I am going to be posting it pretty soon and I think it may shock many players.