Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Arena Ranks

Arenas are a tough grind. Anybody who has tried and failed knows this. Why are t the ranks displayed? Why is it a secret as to how much u must score to make and hold rank? Is it so that the streamers can get the premium bits first and advertise them? I don't know. This is something that should be there that is in relatively every other game with a pvp arena.

Comments

• IBM5100IBM5100 Posts: 4
    i believe top 1%-5% is like around 60 k grindings for 1-2 stars bots arena.
  • Last arena I tried for I had around 76k and was in the 11% area
  • MootMoot Posts: 52
    Not a secret.. 3* you'll need around 1.3mill on average.
  • How in the hell do u get over 1 mil? I can make about 8 1* teams and not even come close
    streak + spend energon for refresh lol. Beats using energon for crystal
  • CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    Except 100 Everton equals 20 refreshes, basically adding 2 hours to the event clock, and will do a whole lot of nothing to get an arena bot unless several hundred are spent. PBC won't have the new bot, but it's more cost effective as a purely energon-to-advancement ratio
    Since we are on the topic of arena ranks... Yes you'll need to spend a few hundred energon to get into top 50. Still better than trying your luck and spending it on exclusive crystals.
  • Good feedback here. I thought about doing that, just the absence of actual numbers aggravates me. Grind my butt off for days in a blind effort sucks.
  • Greenie_81Greenie_81 Posts: 54
    There is a reason why scores are not made public and you'd do well not to share scores for others to compare or use as a benchmark. Simply because:
    1) each and every arena participation level is different depending on the demand for the featured bot
    2) scores from a previous arena does not make a benchmark for the next arena due to participation levels
    3) sharing scores only drives the points up. Not down
    4) word gets around that a certain amount is required to rank, you won't be the first to know and definitely won't be the first to try and make that score. That in turns means the next arena ranking might disappoint you for not getting the desired rank you thought you needed to win the featured bot.

The scores are still reasonable to attain TOP 50 as Long as scores are kept confidential. Either you give your best effort plus spend energons if you feel you don't have enough teams or buy the crystals when the offer comes around.
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    it's the same recipe as MCOC.. i dont mind this.

I do mind the difficulty of farming for Alpha shards. Please make it easier Kabam... please.
  • rawrrawr Posts: 20
    @moot getting top 50 is definitely achievable with the current pool of 1* and 2* bots

i have yet to spend any energon in 3* arena.. and have yet to miss out on new bots(2 wasp, 2 sw, 2 um, 1prowl and 1 pending)
  • Jones117aJones117a Posts: 39
    edited May 2017
    I have 13 maxed out 1*s and 17 2*s, most of which are around 230 PI and only 3 maxed out and I can get 300k a day in arena with no energon which is 900k total. Once you have a good amount of maxed out 2*s it would be easy to rank in top 50.
    update: just got prowl.. rank48
  • I'm finding out how this arena is working now. Guess I was out of the game for too long. Working up all of my 2* dupes now to prep for arena now.
  • Stitch626Stitch626 Posts: 286
    rawr wrote: »
    @moot getting top 50 is definitely achievable with the current pool of 1* and 2* bots

i have yet to spend any energon in 3* arena.. and have yet to miss out on new bots(2 wasp, 2 sw, 2 um, 1prowl and 1 pending)

How many 3* bots do you have that are rank 3/4 or higher? About how many rounds do you have to do to get to 1.2mill+?
    1* and 2* bots.. i have all of them
    as for 3* only prowl is not 30/3