Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Do you want Kabam to add a new Raid Event for Soundwave?

Alkaiser_93Alkaiser_93 Posts: 249
edited May 2017 in General Discussion
As we know, Wasp Raid Event will end tomorrow. Now, despite what many have said I personally loved this idea. In my opinion, it was amazing for both F2P/new players and P2P/P2W. For F2P and new players, it was a nice chance to get Wasp and also get dupes for him to Awaken and power up his sig if they didn't make it on Wasp Arenas/Crystal. For P2P and P2W, I'm sure that it was also a nice way to get some forge materials, crystal shards and Demolition-class Ore-13.

I'm quite sure that if Kabam decides to do a Soundwave Raid Event people would be really thankful. Even I'm willing to suggest some ideas: since Soundwave was the first bot to be featured at only 3-Star and 4-Star Arenas, marking the end of 2-Star Arenas, I think it'd be cool to have Soundwave both 2-Stars and 3-Stars at the Raid Store during the Event. So the people that didn't get Soundwave on Arenas/Crystal can choose between 2-Stars or 3-Stars. And the people who got him on Arena/Crystals, get a chance to get dupes for their 3-Star version and power up his sig.

What do you think, guys?

Do you want Kabam to add a new Raid Event for Soundwave? 30 votes

Yes, please
96%
XxKuiRdAlfaxXSpidey076TWE10DanhansenrawrAlkaiser_93Mark174KOBRAAndum7BigbowlrTrailbreaker77munetoshi13NeoCandKaneStitch626Davien0mega_SupremeDevastator71suyerzaAnubis 29 votes
No, waste of time
3%
S1KR1K 1 vote

Comments

• Joker69Joker69 Posts: 345
    Yes, please
    Yes definitely
  • BigbowlrBigbowlr Posts: 121
    Yes, please
    I would love for the raid events to be a monthly thing. Every month allow us to earn bot chips that can redeemed on either of the 2 new bots released that month.