Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Inaccurate time for away mission [Not a bug, but fix incoming]

DavienDavien Posts: 758
edited May 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Got this rare missions where it clearly states one hour but after launching it.. it came up as 2 hours!! Please fix! You can still see the time required 'one hour' written there!l94rgprpf1or.png

Comments

• MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    It rounds down anything so 1 hour 59 min will still show 1 hr
  • DarkmantisDarkmantis Posts: 19
    The issue is that a 2 hour Epic mission is labeled as "1h" on the mission selection screen, not what it looks like after you choose it.
    That is not a 2 hour mission it's 1hr 54 min.... if you want to start splitting hairs, assume anything 1hr or more is more as it's always been why they don't put exact minutes is beyond me. I'm just trying to let the guy know this so he knows going forward that it wasn't a one time glitch
  • Stitch626Stitch626 Posts: 286
    Ive posted about this same thing before in the past, and received similar responses.

IMO, I think its pretty stupid that for any missions under 1h, it can tell you down to the second how long the mission is going to be, but for whatever reason, once the mission time exceeds 1hr, all times just get rounded down to the nearest hour -- which is not how rounding works ANYWHERE.

Is it a "bug"? Probably not. I would consider it an "issue" in the sense that there is no explanation regarding thats how the time estimates work, and many people will plan missions out accordingly based on the times listed to complete them. The difference between 1hr 5min, is pretty different from 1hr 55min...yet they both look exactly the same in the game.
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    Mustangjon wrote: »
    That is not a 2 hour mission it's 1hr 54 min.... if you want to start splitting hairs, assume anything 1hr or more is more as it's always been why they don't put exact minutes is beyond me. I'm just trying to let the guy know this so he knows going forward that it wasn't a one time glitch

dude after the mission start it states 1 hour 59++ minutes.. means it's 2 HOURS. it took me few minutes to create this post i'm not the Flash k?

No matter how Kabam should have stated the time correctly and not MISLED its players.
    Whatever man I was just trying to help you out for the future, because you better learn work arounds in this game or if u expect it to be flaw free or them to fix everything overnight your in for big disappointment. They have bigger things like crashes and overheating ect they hopefully are focusing on
  • This is a rounding issue, and while not a bug, we will be issuing a change for it with the next patch, after which it will be more clear what the time required really is. We know how annoying it can be (been there, done that myself) and want to get this fixed for you guys as soon as we can.
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    This is a rounding issue, and while not a bug, we will be issuing a change for it with the next patch, after which it will be more clear what the time required really is. We know how annoying it can be (been there, done that myself) and want to get this fixed for you guys as soon as we can.

thanks Kabam Miike.. issue is now resolved. Time shown is spot on now! appreciate the fix!