Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Freezing in Alliance Missions mid fights

I am ready to call it quits. My team depends on me to finish lines in AM. My phone keeps freezing in the middle of fights. I lose health & either have to spend money. Or let down my team. I have sent 100's of crash reports... And nothing...
Give us free potions to heal while you work on the bugs. Or turn off the damage because of the freezing. Can't have it both ways. I know you're "doing your best to reaolce these issues" & "appreciate our patience while you find a way to fix these crashing issues" but. Do not tell me "their is nothing that can be done at this time" thats b.s.

Comments

• All you're doing complaining here is exercising your fingers. Kabam ONLY cares about profits. As long as we keep playing, and spending money, they have no incentive to do anything. I have filed a complaint with the Consumer Protection Agency, as well as with my state Attorney General's Office. Maybe some official inquiry will nudge them along.
  • @GünSlingër out of curiosity, are you playing on an Android device?

I've noticed that the game runs very poorly on the vast majority of the Android devices I've tested it with:
    • Nvidia Shield Portable
    • Nvidia Shield Tablet K1
    • LG V10
    • LG G4

There was a post made on the MCoC subreddit today about how poorly optimized the Android version of the game is in comparison to iOS. You can see that here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alAIrJfqssY

I'm assuming we're dealing with the same issues in regards to TFTF: poor code optimization for Android.
  • I use an Android. LG G3
    It runs Mcoc flawlessly and has for years now.
    If a new phone is needed to play this game. They should have just said it was incompatible before I downloaded it. I'm posting here for others to join in if they are also experiencing the same problems with freezing.