Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Android Users Need an Exclusive 2 and/or 3 Star Bot

Not sure if this has been addressed before, but it's pretty annoying that Android users can only get 17 bots while Apple users can get 18 that they can then use to make 6 teams of 3 bots for arena. I'm always stuck with having to use a 1 star bot to fill in or spend the 5 energon to recharge a bot to bring back into the fight.

Is there any plan to release an Android-exclusive bot to balance things out?

Thanks!

Comments

• ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited May 2017
    Why is this flagged? Grow up, people.

Lol. It's a perfectly legitimate request.
  • Spidey076Spidey076 Posts: 222
    True if apple user can get exclusive bot offer before he enter to arena then why cant we get it?
    Is offer only for apple users
  • Joker69Joker69 Posts: 345
    edited May 2017
    Who's flagging this guy??
    Anyways I agree with OP as android players should their exclusive bot as well
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    Who's flagging this guy??

Butt-hurt Apple users who don't care or want the fair competition. ;)
    Bring Android users an exclusive Starscream offer.

It makes total sense.

He's also a tactical bot

he's already in game

he's the opposite faction, and...

He also sucks!
  • If Kabam were to do this, it would be nice if they would make the iOS offer is available again to those of us who joined after the offer expired also.
    Manthro wrote: »
    Bring Android users an exclusive Starscream offer.

It makes total sense.

He's also a tactical bot

he's already in game

he's the opposite faction, and...

He also sucks!

I was actually going to suggest this since he's already there and I agree, he's not that impressive. Still, an 18th bot is an 18th bot.
  • TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    There is no apple exclusive bot.

1. the sale ended ages ago.
    2. there was already an arena event and crystal for that bot, everyone had the chance to get him.

This would have made sense if it was posted a month ago, but not now.
    The request was put forth by many players the day of the sale, and for many days after.

Kabam gave a non answer to the likes of "we will consider offering Android users an exclusive in future, maybe"

Since then, we have seen Soundwave, waspinator and prowl arrive without an exclusive direct purchase offer for Android players.

This is why it is being brought up again.
  • TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    The OP is complaining that iOS users can get 18 bots while Android can only get 17, this simply isn't true.

OP talks about needing an android exlusive to balance, there isn't an iOS exclusive anymore, anyone could have gotten Magnus during his event. It is currently balanced. As I said, this would have made sense when Magnus actually was iOS exclusive, but this is no longer the case, we have already had his event.

About the offer, Kabam Miike addressed this directly here:
    http://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/comment/690/#Comment_690
    This is true. There was opportunity to get all 18 bots via the special crystals during those arena events, forgot about that.

I still feel giving android users a chance to direct buy a new bot would even the playing field, and eliminate the perception of favouritism, even though it was stated that it technically was not favouritism.
    edited May 2017
    Terminal wrote: »
    The OP is complaining that iOS users can get 18 bots while Android can only get 17, this simply isn't true.

OP talks about needing an android exlusive to balance, there isn't an iOS exclusive anymore, anyone could have gotten Magnus during his event. It is currently balanced. As I said, this would have made sense when Magnus actually was iOS exclusive, but this is no longer the case, we have already had his event.

About the offer, Kabam Miike addressed this directly here:
    http://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/comment/690/#Comment_690

Anyone could've gotten a 3 or 4 star UM, but not a 2 star. That's what I'm specifically talking about. There are 18 2 star bots for iOS and 17 for 2 star for Android. I'd be perfectly happy with a crappy 2 star Starscream.
  • tekkn1kaltekkn1kal Posts: 430
    edited June 2017
    Congrats, they listened to you.... Sort of :D

oc2dz7ja3ajr.png

• MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    The op asked for 2 or 3* exclusive and that would qualify
    edited June 2017
    Did I just get trolled by a mobile game developer?

Personally, I think this tops the Rocket and Groot scene where he's trying to clearly explain which button he needs to push and which one will instantly blow them all up.

"NO, that's the bot we already have!"

Actually, for Kabam this seems pretty par for the course, so well played, Kabam, well played. Ya got me good. Another fine Kabamming, when I didn't think you had anymore in you.

• Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    edited July 2017
    Yay!Fair play!