Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

So who else had bad luck on the 2nd Try Prowl Crystal Pull?

SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
edited May 2017 in General Discussion
I opened 45 crystals (6700 energon) and got a 3 star Grindor, and a 3 star Bludgeon x2. Everything else was 2 star dupes. That has to be some kind of record, lol.

Meanwhile, guys in my alliance were opening 5-10 crystals and landing 3 and 4 star Prowls and other 4 star bots. Even the first time around when the Prowl event started they were pulling him on 5 tries, 3 tries, or even 1 try. Never could land him. Wasted 1000 energon on Soundwave too and got more 2 star garbage.

I have the worst luck with this game and crystals. I need to just stop spending energon on them and just grind my way through the events to earn them the hard way. It's just so hard to avoid the temptation when your alliance teammates pull them with ease.

Anyone else get hosed and wanna commiserate about it?

Comments

• Alkaiser_93Alkaiser_93 Posts: 249
    Synthwave wrote: »
    I opened 45 crystals (6700 energon) and got a 3 star Grindor, and a 3 star Bludgeon x2. Everything else was 2 star dupes. That has to be some kind of record, lol.

Meanwhile, guys in my alliance were opening 5-10 crystals and landing 3 and 4 star Prowls and other 4 star bots. Even the first time around when the Prowl event started they were pulling him on 5 tries, 3 tries, or even 1 try. Never could land him. Wasted 1000 energon on Soundwave too and got more 2 star garbage.

I have the worst luck with this game and crystals. I need to just stop spending energon on them and just grind my way through the events to earn them the hard way. It's just so hard to avoid the temptation when your alliance teammates pull them with ease.

Anyone else get hosed and wanna commiserate about it?

I bought the Soundwave offer (10 Crystals) and I didn't get him. 50 bucks wasted.
  • Omega_benOmega_ben Posts: 78
    Bought 2 Crystals got a dupe 2* original Optimus and 3* Prowl
  • XannenXannen Posts: 17
    edited May 2017
    The first character crystal Is tried to open was for Rhinox and I pulled him 3* on my first crystal.

This is easy!

Since then I've opened 10+ Soundwave Crystals, 10+ Waspinator crystals, 10+ Prowl crystals, and out of all of them I think I got maybe one to two 3* dupes.

What burned me almost more is the fact that a day after burning $70 on energon​ for these garbage character crystals Kabam, without any advanced notice, drops a $70 pack that gives 80% of an Alpha.

At that moment I went into my play store and removed my CC info. They get not a penny more from me going forward.

The End.
  • n4h0yn4h0y Posts: 1
    Not this particular offer but in general the way the offer works feels like a scam. If you spend good money, you kind of hope to get good bot. That's if they want to encourage people to buy. I spent $15 to get 3 2-star bots that i already have.
  • SepsisSepsis Posts: 63
    I rarely buy designated character crystals in this game because I always pull the same 2 dupes - 2* sideswipe and Arcee; getting tired of that and my daily crystal being a 1* paralyser.

And I thought TFEW was expensive, but at least the drop rate for 4* bots wasn't too dire. Maybe when F2F has a larger roster of bots, the drop rate will be better.

There needs to be a review of pricing though - poor drop rates and very little for your buck: not a huge incentive!
  • I would be very unhappy. 45 crystals with that kinda drop rate is unacceptable for me. Unfortunately I'm sure at this point u have enough of a monetary investment that u don't want to stop playing all together. Drop rates need to be increased or at least reported. The "luck of the draw" excuse is just getting old.