Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

x2 Energon bug

Hey there! We have an update on this! Turns out there was something wrong with the Soundwave's Superior Stocks bundle. It's now been fixed for anybody that purchases it after this moment, and we will automatically be adding the missing Energon for all players that purchased the bundle before the fix went live.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Do you have any update for this, @Kabam Miike ? I've also bought the +175 energon during the x2 Energon offer and I still haven't got my extra 175 energon

Comments

• D3v1LD3v1L Posts: 65
    Still unable to purchase any 2x bundles, I continue to get Error or offer no longer valid.
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Need to send support tickets guys forum mods can't help with this
  • I'll check in on the matter of the players that purchased the 135 Energon Pack before the fix went out, but as for your problem @D3v1L, you might need to reach out to our support team. I'll ask if anybody here has any information, but they might be able to help you more.
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    They sent out the extra in email
  • Alkaiser_93Alkaiser_93 Posts: 249
    I've recieved mine as well. Thanks.

Please if you guys can close this thread now...
  • edited May 2017
    Since this should be resolved, I'll close this thread now, but if anybody is still missing their Energon, please don't hesitate to send our Support Team a message, and they'll be able to investigate for you.
This discussion has been closed.