Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Overheating still going on

STORMZZSTORMZZ Posts: 57
edited May 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Any chance we can have this sorted please? Pretty sure this is the only game still winning in excessive over heating, which leads to the plenty of crashes symptoms...the ones we all keep banging on about. Cheers.

Yep all updates up to date, Nvidia shield tablet, iPhone 7 , S8... Still burning away until I have to file a claim when they burn out. Fix it p!ease.

Comments

• Hi @STORMZZ I'm sorry to hear you're still having issues regarding your device(s) overheating while playing the game. Since there's already a thread open on the topic here, I'm going to close this one down. Can you please post the relevant information including the version of the game you're running in that thread?

The team has addressed this issue in past updates, and will continue to do so should the issue persist. Your help in reporting specific device models and additional details will help the team to fine tune what we are able to in the game to work better with your device. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.