Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Started AM with only 3 energy?

This seems to be happening to other members of my Alliance too.

Comments

• uq88ieko5svs.png

Only got 3 moves and out of energy.
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Not a bug other than visual your only suppose to start with 3
  • Why does it show 5 before I start?
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Because it's visual bug
  • When the Alliance Mission is started, every member has 3 Energy. You can get up to 5 if you wait 2 hours before joining the Alliance Mission.

There may be a visual error that shows you have 5 from the very beginning, but that is strictly a bug.
  • When the Alliance Mission is started, every member has 3 Energy. You can get up to 5 if you wait 2 hours before joining the Alliance Mission.

There may be a visual error that shows you have 5 from the very beginning, but that is strictly a bug.

Well that kinda sucks, so you send me out to the playground to fight a bunch of bullies but before you send me out, you push me down and take half my lunch money.

Then you pull the ol' Matrix trick on me "you didn't really have all that money, the money was never real". :(
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    The whole purpose of starting with 3 energy is so that players across different time zones do not overflow on energy if the mission begins while they are sleeping.

It makes sense, although they need to fix the visual bug.

If everyone started at max energy, there would be complaints that upside down people don't have a level playing field
  • Manthro wrote: »
    The whole purpose of starting with 3 energy is so that players across different time zones do not overflow on energy if the mission begins while they are sleeping.

It makes sense, although they need to fix the visual bug.

If everyone started at max energy, there would be complaints that upside down people don't have a level playing field

If someone is asleep then two hours of energy isn't going to level the field enough.

I was confused at first when Kabam Miike said "... if you wait". Well why would you wait?
    Minor rewording: You can get up to 5 energy to start if you join as late as 2 hours after the AM has been started.
    You might *have* to wait because you're busy (or asleep) or your bots are stuck somewhere else.

• nomisunomisu Posts: 307
    people have told me that it is the same in mcoc, i.e. you start with 3/5 alliance energy /shrugs