Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Bumblebee Mayweather Jr.

Is it just me, or does a battle with bubblebee look like a mayweather fight? Evade, evade, evade, sidestep, evade, sidestep, sidestep, punch back of the head, evade ranged.
Damn just laying a hit on this guy becomes a choir after a while. Being able to proc evade on every single hit of a full combo along with a s1 or s2 ( depending on the bot) attack is just over kill.
I know the fight can't just be handed over on a platter, but has anybody EVER had evade of any type proc as often as his AI version does?

Comments

• QliverQliver Posts: 54
    Do you shoot him before switching to melee? That temporarily disabled his evade
  • DreadspectreDreadspectre Posts: 123
    Bonecrusher Bleeds lower enemy evasion chances by 25% per stack. It's not a direct answer per say but it can help as well.
  • SerapthSerapth Posts: 157
    This is one of the annoying things about how they implement difficulty, especially when you hit the infinite streak in arenas. They seem to jack of up the probability of AI specials through the roof. It actually takes Bumblebee from being a pushover to outright broken to fight. I basically just save for s3 whenever possible because you know he will evade otherwise. I once counted the number of evades an enemy bumblebee did before connecting with an attack...

When I hit 20 evades, I stopped counting.

So yeah, it's a thing.
  • Lol I just always thinks is hilarious when he gets dodge happy. You just have to lay back and let him win at that point bc u will fight him till your battery dies.