Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Arena Bug

After trying to start an arena match, the app had a graphical glitch on the screen where I pick my matchups so that I couldn't really see my opponents, so I restarted the game in hopes that it would clear my screen and let me choose again. Instead, it just assigned a match loss, so I lost my streak, and all 3 bots were now unusable.
Username in game is KingOfPain and this happened in the last hour or so(took a while to get registered on forums, etc).

Comments

• Same crap is happening to me constantly
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Just an FYI after dealing with this glitch for 6 months now it's due to switching apps back and forth my suggestion don't change to line ect while running arena till your done or after match has started
  • KrugaKruga Posts: 123
    To go around this bug, when this bug comes up just make sure you still select the match up and start the matches as usual (you can still click through the UI below that mess).

Once the match is started, immediately exit out of the game and close it, then relaunch the game and go back to Arena, ur match should start at the 1st match up.

Using iOS and had been using this to save my Arena streaks.