Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

The reporting system

Did you know that if you hit the report button over and over you can get a person banned from chat? Even if someone has a vendetta against you. You can be having a casual conversation and poof it is gone. You don't know who is a moderate to talk to them one on one. Or they are not doing the job assigned to them by actually watching the chat room. As I sit and watch chat I see it happening. Yes I do believe some do deserve it but some also do not. This is a great game. But like everything has flaws. Emails to support don't help and or suggestions link. People will start leaving because of others vindictive attitudes towards others. Females get harassed, people bulling, it has become kaos in chat room. Then when people actually stand up for others they get banned for their troubles. And the bully goes on about their day. Thank you for reading

Comments

• CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    I deliberately disabled global chat for this reason, just stick to my alliance
  • Hey Richard! Reporting someone will not result in an automatic chat ban. All reports are reviewed before any action is taken. Hope that clears that up for you.
  • RichardRichard Posts: 2
    Kaboom spice thank you for your immediate response!!! But for me, and alot of people on the main global chat it's a reality. I had one alliance leader tell me I will be sorry because I was communicating with her member that harassing females was not right he started cursing at me and the alliance leader took their side now for past weeks. Before she enters global chat I get banned. Usually just seconds before she gets on chat. But there is a solution to this problem of myself and many others. Its a very simple one. Insert a moderate in the game. I.e. make a few players moderates in real time game... and how do you find right people...have them take a compancy test to select applicants. To ensure that they can handle arguing and name calling toward them without getting upset and put their feelings into the situation. Thank you again for your response.
This discussion has been closed.