Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Question about alliance mission

Does alliance mission fall under the catergory of event missions?

Comments

• They do not. Alliance Missions are their own beast. Event Missions are special missions that are not categorized under the Story Mission mode, and many will come and go, like the Prime Challenge we had earlier.
  • Are all special missions considered event missions? I'm wondering what the tier 1 rampage boost can be used for? @Kabam Miike
  • I am wondering the same thing. Is the current special mission an event mission? Because it doesn't show the rampage boost as a boost available for me to use there
  • It does however show that I can use the cavalier boost which says it is only for story missions. If I activate the cavalier boost will it work in the special mission currently running? @Kabam Miike
  • Cavalier is for story only. I have already tested both during Spotlight. Cavalier will do nothing while Rampage will. There is however a bug currently with Rampage buff that requires you to go to your inventory tab and use it from there. Otherwise it works as it should