Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

VIP

To the fine fellows of Kabam...and their minions (us)...are there any whispers on the grapevine of a VIP program? Exclusive offers, designated newsletter(s), etc., etc?? Other similar platforms have introduced such incentives and sweeteners to their loyal supporters.

Comments

• CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    Being a P2W player IS the VIP program, you get new bots early, ranking material, the elusive alpha sparks, and they even let you pick your "membership fee" by using tiered offers.
  • CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    Full disclosure: I paid $30 for Soundwave
  • SepsisSepsis Posts: 63
    Oh, I wasn't aware inclusion was a given if you're p2w. Wow, thanks for that.
  • KingChris2KingChris2 Posts: 101
    Wait F2F has a VIP program????
  • We don't have a VIP program, and at this time, aren't considering one that I know of. We're striving to make a game that all players can find a level of success in, regardless of whether or not they would like to spend.

This could change in the future, but there isn't anything planned on our roadmap.
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    But mike dinner and you might get a freebie lol
    We don't have a VIP program, and at this time, aren't considering one that I know of. We're striving to make a game that all players can find a level of success in, regardless of whether or not they would like to spend.

This could change in the future, but there isn't anything planned on our roadmap.

Thanks for clarifying this, Miike.

P.S. My birthday is tomorrow: any chance of some new bot bundles? I'm inundated with iTunes vouchers!! :D

• Sepsis wrote: »
    We don't have a VIP program, and at this time, aren't considering one that I know of. We're striving to make a game that all players can find a level of success in, regardless of whether or not they would like to spend.

P.S. My birthday is tomorrow: any chance of some new bot bundles? I'm inundated with iTunes vouchers!! :D

Hmm, not that I know of right now. We might still have some in the future, but nothing planned on the Horizon at the moment.

PS. Tomorrow, as in June 9th? Me too!
  • WolfeWolfe Posts: 80
    Happy Early birthday to both of you!
    Sepsis wrote: »

Hmm, not that I know of right now. We might still have some in the future, but nothing planned on the Horizon at the moment.

PS. Tomorrow, as in June 9th? Me too!

Yeah, the 9th: still a few hours away yet! The British General Election will take my mind off the pile of thick envelopes that can't yet be opened.

A fellow Geminian eh?! Sweet! Have a great day :)
    Wolfe wrote: »
    Happy Early birthday to both of you!

Cheers Wolfe!! Much chocolate and a BBQ planned, assuming the weather behaves itself!

Sounds like a good plan. Definitely bbq weather here.
    I wish I could say the same about here: wet and windy here in south-west England hmm. I might have to cower in my garage!!
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    It's always BBQ season, even in the middle of winter with 5ft of snow..

Anyone saying otherwise is just.... Uncivilized.
    Good Point, Manthro.