Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Crystals: Spin it or open it?!

Having never had the luxury of what I might land on with other games that require the purchase of crystals, I seem not to be venturing away from playing the roulette wheel.

Fool's hope or prudent move?

Comments

• WolfeWolfe Posts: 80
    edited June 2017
    Same chances either way. The spin is just an animation and its a matter of pure luck.
  • SepsisSepsis Posts: 63
    Ahh, lulling one into a false sense of security eh?! Hm, I'll just open them from hereon in - I don't need more factors to elevate my blood pressure!!
    Good Idea!
  • Yeah, you can tell that when you stop it doesnt play a factor. As soon as "the star bridge is aligned" and you can stop the spin. If its a dupe it already will have the number of experiance and gold items you will recive on the right hand side.
    ...But my favorite had to be when it told me I recived the immoblizer relic before the spin.
    Kabam has indicated here and on MCOC that is just animation. I like spinning but have encountered the right side display before like you posted about.
  • SepsisSepsis Posts: 63
    It's such a tease...and a pleasing one at that. I'm now savvy to how this place (the game) operates!
  • Hired_GoonHired_Goon Posts: 440
    For most of my bulk openings I just open but something about seeing the animation play out for a 3* bot opening is still fun to me. Even if the results were determined the instant i dropped the crystal