Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Network Connectivity Issue

ko62d3x793oq.png
I have been unable to connect to the game now for over 14 hours. I am pretty upset considering I am missing out on amazing arena rewards and now I am unable to help in my Alliance Mission. I am on an iPhone 7 Plus which is running IOS 10.3.2. I have tried connecting over LTE and several wifi connections. I have closed out the app, reset my iPhone, uninstalled and reinstalled the app and nothing works. I am having zero connection issues with any other apps that I am running. This is on your end. I hope that all of us who are affected are going to be compensated for all of the rewards that is connection bug is causeing everyone to miss out on. It's the very least you can do.

Comments

• edited June 2017
    Hey there Cash_Vick!

We currently have a thread up where Commanders are reporting the connectivity issue here.

If you were already signed in and were getting errors, then signed out and are now not able to sign in it may be related. If that's not the case, can you provide some more details here regarding your device, OS, what you're seeing when trying to log in, and any other information that may help our team in the thread linked above? Thanks so much! Since we already have a thread open on this topic, I'll close this one down. If you have additional questions, you're welcome to ask over on the thread linked above! Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.