Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

I need to be unbanned in the game please

LucyHeartfilia15LucyHeartfilia15 Posts: 4
edited June 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
I need to be unbanned in the game please because i really want to talk to my friends. Please just unbanned me in the game. I really want to talk to my friends so badly

Comments

• MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    edited June 2017
    Need to send a support ticket, and well more than likely you were banned for your own actions for a reason

Some bans are temporary
  • I didn't do anything wrong. Someone banned me for no reason.
  • How many days do i have to wait until i get unbanned from chat ?
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    You spammed chat or used vulgar language ect all reports when players report you are looked at by employees before your banned can be 24hr can be days ect
  • Ok Mustangjon
  • edited June 2017
    Hey LucyHeartfilia,

Sorry to hear you’re having an issue with the in game chat. While this could possibly be a bug, it is more likely you have received an in game chat ban. We do have moderators reviewing in game chat as well as reports made by other players.

Chat bans can be temporary (lasting from 1 to 3 days) or possibly permanent. Chat bans occur when a user is violating the Terms of Service, which includes the general guidelines similar to those in the Forum Rules (such as: profanity, flooding, spamming, insults, excessive non-game related conversation as a few examples). An in game chat ban will affect every area of chat including private, global, alliance, etc…

The moderation team does not have access to in game accounts, therefore we are unable to verify if this was in fact a chat ban or not. For account specific issues, please contact the support team as they will be better equipped to advise in this situation.

You can contact support from the game by tapping on the Gear shaped icon in the top left corner of your base screen, and then on the support button.
  • KrugaKruga Posts: 123
    Hey LucyHeartfilia,

Sorry to hear ... (such as: profanity, flooding, spamming, insults, excessive non-game related conversation as a few examples)...

Does chatting about things outside the game considered an violation? It is in fact more fun to play the game with an alliance that also talks about stuff outside the game (something called real-life...) and occasionally poke fun at each other.

Maybe you guys should implement a warning mechanism as well for someone whom might had offended someone inadvertently?
This discussion has been closed.