Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Soundwave attacks not increasing power bar past level 2

While using 3 star soundwave in arena, my attacks were increasing my power bar until it hit level 2. It froze at level 2 and would not increase further. All of my unblocked attacks were not increasing my power bar. When I was hit my power bar would increase, but only from getting hit. Not of my hits were adding power.

Please note I'm not talking about his power flood ability.

Has anyone else experienced this? I've never seen it happen before.

Comments

• CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    edited June 2017
    His power gain stops at 2 bars of power, then you have to connect with his S2 to continue charging to S3. That's the only way to hit S3 with Soundwave
  • TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    edited June 2017
    But getting hit still causes him to gain power past s2 and build s3, only his hits stop building power. No other bot behaves like this and it isn't described in the character details.
  • CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    It's the same as Arcee, he only gains power when hit or when under Power Flood. It's not in his bot description, true, which is a problem.
  • TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    thanks for clarifying, they really need to state this stuff in the descriptions.