Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Soundwave heavy attack not causing shock damage

Under Soundwave's heavy ability, it lists it as doing x% shock damage over x seconds. However, shock is not being applied.
Tagged:

Comments

• TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    ke3t9tgbjoz2.png

Kabam, how long until a fix? Says shock damage but he doesn't do it.
  • CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    I was wondering the same thing. Sometimes in a fight the enemy bot will display "resisted", like a shock would have happened but didn't, yet it never happens in the first place
    @Kabam Miike can we get this fixed please? No reply or fix for over a month..
  • PeyotePeyote Posts: 163
    Don't expect one... We are stimm waiting for the less aggressive IA promised in version 2, less dodging of heavy attacks, Grindor's critical on heaving dealing burn, IA using its power instead on storing, and the list goes on.
  • rawrrawr Posts: 20
    its not a bug, its a feature..

most likely they will just say its a typo they havent gotten round to fixing yet..
  • Sorry this took a while !Fix is on the way! We'll be pushing it in within the next few hours!
    And what about all the other issues I refered to, anything planned for them because the IA dodging like crazy and not using specials is way more problematic!
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Peyote wrote: »
    And what about all the other issues I refered to, anything planned for them because the IA dodging like crazy and not using specials is way more problematic!

Practice on Mixmaster in ROK. It'll up your game and you'll find you learn how to beat the AI more consistently.

There are specific range/distances to be at for each bot (and which level of special it has) where you can reliably trigger their ability... For the most part.
    Manthro wrote: »
    Peyote wrote: »

Practice on Mixmaster in ROK. It'll up your game and you'll find you learn how to beat the AI more consistently.

There are specific range/distances to be at for each bot (and which level of special it has) where you can reliably trigger their ability... For the most part.

I have no issue playing the game mate. I can reach nearly a 150 victory streak in the arena with very few battle lost. However, Kabam has said that they would reduce the aggresssivity, when it's clearly not the case. It's quite the opposite! Bots are holding specials when we clearly had an update stating otherwise. And as for the dodging, especially heavies, they said they fixed but nothing has changed. I'm just asking them to stick to their words, which seem to be quite hard...
    Sorry this took a while !Fix is on the way! We'll be pushing it in within the next few hours!

@Kabam Miike I can now see shock being applied in game.

Miike, can you please confirm if it is supposed to stack or not? Every other d.o.t. damage effect I've seen adds stacks, like bleed, burns and shock from others.. but this one doesn't add a stack, it just refreshes the timer. Is that correct or not?

Many thanks :)
  • MaxBebopMaxBebop Posts: 481
    It only restarts timer, it does count as one with your specials, the shock from specials stack with it.
  • Terminal wrote: »
    Sorry this took a while !Fix is on the way! We'll be pushing it in within the next few hours!

Miike, can you please confirm if it is supposed to stack or not? Every other d.o.t. damage effect I've seen adds stacks, like bleed, burns and shock from others.. but this one doesn't add a stack, it just refreshes the timer. Is that correct or not?

This one is not meant to stack. There are certain attacks that will only refresh the timer, and this is one of them. Keep in mind that this is a pretty strong DOT, so having it stack could be pretty bad on the balance of Soundwave vs other Bots, and result in a completely overpowered Bot!
  • WoodWood Posts: 3
    Kabam please please please this is getting me so danm aggravated sometimes i use special attack and it freezes plz fix this bug and especially my important battles it causes me to lose sometimes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Terminal wrote: »

This one is not meant to stack. There are certain attacks that will only refresh the timer, and this is one of them. Keep in mind that this is a pretty strong DOT, so having it stack could be pretty bad on the balance of Soundwave vs other Bots, and result in a completely overpowered Bot!

thanks for clarifying :)
  • WoodWood Posts: 3
    Not the slow motion affect, like it freezes midway through the move then sometimes crashes or takes very long to unfreeze