Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

[UPDATED JUNE 14] Version 2.0 Discussion Thread

124»

Comments

• campcomiccampcomic Posts: 18
    edited June 2017
    Hey mike, In the raid blitz event one of our guys due to timezone was only able to raid after we reached all the milestones in Blitz. Checking his points in the 7 day raid event he hasn't gotten any points for the fact that he raided in blitz and we got all the milestones. Is this correct cause due to time-zones some people can only raid after all milestones have been reached and it disadvantages us in the 7 day raid event if they don't get the score for the team reaching all the milestones in blitz
  • Spidey076Spidey076 Posts: 222
    The game still freez sometimes atleast 2 or 3 in 30mins, hanging a bit during fight and battery consumption is too high 25% per hour even mcoc only consume 15% per hour.plz fix it soon so i can play it without any problem.i screenshot it when game freezesta1n3jlsi2xu.png
  • MaxBebopMaxBebop Posts: 481
    theres an update on iTunes, 2.0.1 is this for minor fixes?
  • TrailfireTrailfire Posts: 590
    A couple of other little changes I didn't comment on before, but I really like:
    * Thank you for making the damage numbers in a readable font! That's so much better!!
    * extra wide panel of ore in the rankup screen is great, along with filtering basic ore and default displaying by expiry date in the stash - excellent
    * The bot filter selection seems to stay selected when you go back after looking at a bot. So much easier
    * the icon explanation in the bot screen (press the "?") is really helpful
    * Loving the raid store changes and I think I'm loving the changes to raid rewards

Two things I'd still really like to see added:
    * AM leader boards - if you're monitoring the Line community chat you'd know how every week there's a 2-3hr flurry of anxiety while everyone tries to work out who ranked where among the top 5-10 alliances. Leaderboard would end that, and really help with recruitment
    * AM history being viewable between AMs

Cheers
  • Will there ever be a update for better graphic for Android that's my question?
  • Love it guys! Now let's keep moving forward.
  • MezoriMezori Posts: 38
    Loving the new update so far!
  • Jones117aJones117a Posts: 39
    edited June 2017
    campcomic wrote: »
    Hey mike, In the raid blitz event one of our guys due to timezone was only able to raid after we reached all the milestones in Blitz. Checking his points in the 7 day raid event he hasn't gotten any points for the fact that he raided in blitz and we got all the milestones. Is this correct cause due to time-zones some people can only raid after all milestones have been reached and it disadvantages us in the 7 day raid event if they don't get the score for the team reaching all the milestones in blitz

Each player should get the bonus raid ascent points even if they only do one raid during the blitz right at the end of it. The points won't be awarded until the player has claimed the rewards for the raid blitz milestones. If they have done this then it's probably worth contacting the support team.
  • @Kabam Miike

Miike,

Still a ton of crashes happening in iOS even after the 2.0.2 update. This morning, I did three raids and had crashes during each one. I would really love to see Kabam drop the health penalties until this gets fixed. They are the only thing more annoying about the game than the crashes themselves. I understand the rationale behind those penalties, but you're punishing honest players without really fixing the stability issues. It's disappointing.

• can we ever play this game on ipad 4?
  • WarCatWarCat Posts: 171
    When is the revenge function going to get fixed? I get raided eight times in six hours and I can't use the revenge button on any of them?
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    WarCat wrote: »
    When is the revenge function going to get fixed? I get raided eight times in six hours and I can't use the revenge button on any of them?

With new system revenge prolly not worth it raid chip wise most time
  • Jones117a wrote: »

Each player should get the bonus raid ascent points even if they only do one raid during the blitz right at the end of it. The points won't be awarded until the player has claimed the rewards for the raid blitz milestones. If they have done this then it's probably worth contacting the support team.

Does this count if people don't claim the blitz rewards until after the blitz event ends? The main raid event is on for another hour after that, so I'm unclear on this. And if they don't claim the rewards on the blitz until after the main raid event ends, do these point not get added to that event at all?

Thanks!
  • edited July 2017
    Jones117a wrote: »

Does this count if people don't claim the blitz rewards until after the blitz event ends? The main raid event is on for another hour after that, so I'm unclear on this. And if they don't claim the rewards on the blitz until after the main raid event ends, do these point not get added to that event at all?

Thanks!

They do not. To get the bonus points, you need to claim the rewards. The points cannot be awarded after the 3-Day Raid Event is completed.