Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Changing Profile Pictures

Please add this feature, it's so tedious to see your highest ranking bot instead of the ideal bot you want in place.

Also increase the friend-list capacity to 50.

AND MOST IMPORTANTLY... release Lord Megatron from his bounds...

Comments

• SmirkyDrewSmirkyDrew Posts: 118
    I second this.
  • TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    customised in game portraits would be good. :)
  • BumblebeeBumblebee Posts: 581
    Mentioned this on an earlier thread, definitely something I want to see happen :)
  • MegatronMegatron Posts: 30
    Bumblebee wrote: »
    Mentioned this on an earlier thread, definitely something I want to see happen :)

Of course you do, you little bug :P
    Megatron wrote: »

Watch what you say Megatron... my actions speak louder than words, a proper demonstration I'm willing to showcase...
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    I still like having your highest rated bot as avatar tho
    And I don't need many in game friends, I only use that feature sometimes to chat with some of my friends
  • MegatronMegatron Posts: 30

Watch what you say Megatron... my actions speak louder than words, a proper demonstration I'm willing to showcase...

Do your worst, scout.

I would really like to showcase MY favorite bots that I have earned compared to what is currentley my highest rating. Perhapa let us change the picture, but keep the highest bot line up the same?
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    If your that worried about your stupid avatar why not only rank what bot u want displayed above rest since that is your favorite and should be one you would use above all others
    @Mustangjon it can be hard for players when that bot is a 4* stuck at rank 1 and there line is high rank 3*s. It takes a lot of time to level up that high.

Do your worst, scout.

Expect no more.
    SmirkyDrew wrote: »
    @Mustangjon it can be hard for players when that bot is a 4* stuck at rank 1 and there line is high rank 3*s. It takes a lot of time to level up that high.

Yes, or even in my case, the bot you want shown is one you don't yet own.

• lilbeastielilbeastie Posts: 89
    well in my case I have Ratchet - he's now useless, but he's still my highest rated bot as he's been duped 7 times.

Whatever I do to the rest of my team, he'll be my avatar until I can rank a 4* bot up to R3 I think...