Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

BG views and comments for alliance missions

These items need to become part of the game system...
When participating in alliance mission, we need a way to see an over view of the mission, and see which tiles haven't been cleared. In addition, a method to zoom across the field.
( for example, I have entered the alliance missions looking across the battle field and it appears my team mates have cleared the tiles ahead of me... when I start to move forward down an already cleared route, the other route starts to appear, and shows the tiles are still holding an opponent and not cleared) this needs to be addressed, please.

In addition, as an officer I want the ability to view and communicate with all three BAttle Groups, and provide directions / strategy for the players participating in the BG.
Currently I am unable to view or post comments to the Battle Group. This needs to be addressed. Please!!!!

Thank you
Echo-5

Comments

• ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited June 2017
    You can totally post messages to your battle group in game. During alliance missions there's a chat that appears specifically for the battle group. Look for it where you can select between global chat/alliance chat. There will be a 3rd option there.

You can't communicate across all battle groups, but you shouldn't need to. Asong as you're communicating with your group, you should be able to strategize.

Yeah, the map view is irritating I give you that, but that's why it's important to communicate
  • MaxBebopMaxBebop Posts: 481
    A quick method to chat is to just swipe left or right on the chat area to switch between global, alliance and battle group chat.
  • Echo_5Echo_5 Posts: 33
    I'm the leader,I want to post comments in all BG... end of story! This is common component of MCOC so it's doable for Kabam.
  • daniduccidaniducci Posts: 4
    edited August 2017
    As a leader or officer, it's imperative that I have some way to determine when a member has duped another's path instead of taking a path that hasn't been touched yet. Once I move on to a later section of the map, I have no way of knowing if my members behind me are hitting all paths or just following on my cleared path. So I don't know who needs an explanation, or calling out, or outright needs to be kicked.
  • MezoriMezori Posts: 38
    This is something I was hoping they would add as well. Would also like to see a toggle to switch between running mode and aerial mode view if possible at some point.