How about "Help all", "Collect all" and "maintain last used away squad"?

I see that "help 4" has been increased to help 12 in alliance HQ, but don't we just need a "help all" button to click?

Same goes for gold collection in my base: why would I care about which avatar has a golden frame flashing? I just want to collect all available gold instead of accidentally zoom in to a node. Please give us a "collect all" button and we're good.

Now for the away mission spaceport:
1. all bots occupied in map/defense/etc should be hidden or put at the bottom
2. by default, the last used away squad should be selected, as seen in raid/map squad selection screen.

Comments

• SmirkyDrewSmirkyDrew Posts: 118
    I second this.
  • Jones117aJones117a Posts: 36
    Surely for different away missions you want a different squad to get the bonus? I rarely use the same squad multiple times in a row.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 150
    edited June 17
    For me, I just always choose a strong squad to hit "guaranteed" before I sent them. Away missions are not that hard, a 800+ Mirage will fit for most of the common and uncommon ones. Add some maxed 2-star's will guarantee the Rare and Epic ones.
  • Jones117aJones117a Posts: 36
    For me, I just always choose a strong squad to hit "guaranteed" before I sent them. Away missions are not that hard, a 800+ Mirage will fit for most of the common and uncommon ones. Add some maxed 2-star's will guarantee the Rare and Epic ones.

But to get the bonus you need a specific class type which is different for every mission so you'd need a different bot for every mission in general.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 150
    IIRC if you see "guaranteed" before the launch, you'll always get the bonus. I'll check it back.