Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

What do you think of the cut scenes of 3rd level special attacks?

I think some bots have amazing cut scenes, I let drift kick my a$$ just to see it and it is just plain awesome. But here are some I think don't do their characters justice:

Optimus Prime MV1:. This guy is a total bada$$ he should have been give something more heroic, not just running over your enemy and stab him on the groud.

Ironhide: This guy is armed to the teeth, a cartwheel over the enemy bot and shoot him on the head? For god's sake, this guy should do something like emptying his entire payload onto the poor sucker on the other end, more explosions and rockets.

Rhinox: This is the worst one of all... First of all he doesn't use chainguns, he uses gatlin guns... And these "chain guns" are being used more like circular saws, not cool at all. Does anyone remember the one episode of beast wars when Rhinox completely obliterated waspinator while taking care of another problem at the same time? He fired that gatlin gun until it was empty. Something similar would have been awesome.

Bumblebee:. Only change the beginning, running over the enemy is already used by several others, it would've been cool to see something like sideswipe does in the beginning minus the break dance, maybe something more elegant and deadly, like a massive a$$ kicking and some cool martial arts before doing the final two moves.

That's just my opinion. Let the hate begin.

Comments

• SmirkyDrewSmirkyDrew Posts: 118
    I agree some more unique signature moves should be changed.
  • AAGZ0921AAGZ0921 Posts: 194
    SmirkyDrew wrote: »
    I agree some more unique signature moves should be changed.

I know, right?
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    They should be changed, especially Ironhide, one of a few great characters in bayformers
    I got him as my first 3* r2 and I was really disappointed when I see his sp3 animation, it's really lame...
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited June 2017
    I'm of the opinion that spending time and resources on cosmetic things that have no impact on actual gameplay or content are a waste of time.

Leave the animations as is and do something more constructive
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    edited June 2017
    Mixmaster's anticlimax acid dump, ROFLMAO. ("He'd rather have, a buffalo, take a diarrhea and dump in his ears...")
  • BumblebeeBumblebee Posts: 581
    In my opinion, as Bumblebee enters his vehicle form, he should gain much more momentum than he already does. The opponent would literally have time to flip him full 360 degrees in the air before you could say "KO!" Oldest trick in the book.

Oh and they would walk away laughing :)