Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Event Calendar - I'm somehow a day behind

Hello,

I appear to be a day behind in my event calendar, I have contacted support but they haven't helped, they suggest I must have missed a full 24 hours, I.e. Not logged in over a 24 hour period, this is impossible for me as I extremely active in game, and barely miss an hour in total except for a few hours at night to sleep.

Can someone at Kabam fix this and put my calendar right, so I'm on pace with my fellow alliance members. Also I'm not alone in this issue.

I have confirmed with a alliance friend who is also in the u.k. that I should have been able to collect day 7 as he has done. All my 7 day calendars appear correct.

Please Kabam, step up and fix this.

Thank you,
Kind Regards,
Tezz

Comments

• DirculesDircules Posts: 509
    edited June 2017
    I'm at 6 days in the month calendar as well, but finished the 7 day streak in the others? Hmm
  • NightchrisNightchris Posts: 96
    Same here I'm on day 6 of that calendar but day 7 on the other ones. Others are already on day 7 of the event calendar in my alliance
  • Tezz001Tezz001 Posts: 53
    Nightchris wrote: »
    Same here I'm on day 6 of that calendar but day 7 on the other ones. Others are already on day 7 of the event calendar in my alliance

Yes the same here, a large percentage of my alliance are on day 7, whilst a few of us on day 6, yet our 7 day calendars are all on day 7.

• KrugaKruga Posts: 123
    I collected my 1st day and 2nd day in a span of 2 hours, one alliance member collected an hour plus later than my 1st one and he only got one instead of 2.

So it is possible that also happen to you, where you just missed the 1st window
    Well that's just rubbish. Basically Kabam messed up and don't want to admit it. Anyhow I'm over it. Kabam feel free to close this discussion. Thank you
  • There was a weird thing that allowed some players to access the Event Calendar earlier than others, and allowed them to be one day "ahead" of others, but that doesn't mean much. You'll still be able to collect all of your rewards.

You're not a day behind. You're on schedule. They're a day ahead.
    Apologies for the late reply, and yes I calmed down and realised that although some are ahead, it doesn't mean I'll miss out. So again I thank you for taking the time to respond. You may close this thread if you so please.
This discussion has been closed.