Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Pleas help

Hi all new to this forum. So I did buy energon card in Forge to fight. After purchase my game give me message that can't connect,(even that I have full wifi at home) and message that is connecting to servers. Did reinstall, for stop. Restart phone. Only one more option left for me. Reinstall and Start new. But will I get my bot and all back? I was connected with g+ and linked with kabam. Or should wait and hope problem resolved it self outn0b483ygue1i.png

Comments

• Hey Earth_primes1981! Thank you for taking the time to post on the forums to let us know about your issues involving your connection! Just to let you know, I have moved your thread into the correct forum section to help keep the forums clean and organized. If you do attempt to reinstall the game, I would recommend at first making sure that your account is connected to a Kabam account so that your progress and everything is saved!
  • Done that. To play game now have to disable Google play store. All problems started after my purchase today.