Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

15 movie crystals "special deal"

Normally I'd say wow this is a great deal. But I did not It see any 4* BB or MV1 spinning at all, but it sure was advertised. Kabam- what the heck? Do I need to take this up with Apple?

Comments

• MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    1jsv3yb2a2y1.jpg

Unintended description...
    Yeah support tickets being sent in because no one has seen a 4* of those bots in hundreds asked.. odds aren't that bad to see one
  • TriageTriage Posts: 5
    u5xb1d60yp0w.png

Also, opening 10 Crystals but only getting 7 Bots. I want my Energon Back please.
  • SmirkyDrewSmirkyDrew Posts: 118
    You can dupe a bot and get that bot again and it counts as one of the duplicates. You had 9 dupes. One of those dupes were new.
  • 2Pocalypse2Pocalypse Posts: 39
    Thanks for this post. I'm for sure skipping this deal lol l ain't trying to get kabamed
  • Hey Guys,

Looking into this, but remember, just because you didn't see a certain bot in the crystals, doesn't mean that it isn't in there. The spinning animation does not dictate what you're going to receive, but only some of what is available. You won't see every bot available every time.
    edited June 2017
    We understand but when hundreds have been opened an none of bb mv1 barricade were even seen probability it out the window
    SmirkyDrew wrote: »
    You can dupe a bot and get that bot again and it counts as one of the duplicates. You had 9 dupes. One of those dupes were new.

Ahh what? Says 9 duplicates, but there's only 7 Bots showing. And no new bot. Math is hard bro.
    If the bot is max sig won't show on image just ore
    edited June 2017
    Mustangjon wrote: »
    If the bot is max sig won't show on image just ore

Hmm. Must have been 3 BC Dupes then? since he's my only max sig'd 2 star. That could get me 9 dupes. Where's the new bot? If it's new Dupe, then Kabam needs to change the wording.
  • TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    Sorry, where is the 15 crystal deal? When I logged in I was offered a 7 crystal deal for energon.

Can anyone help? :-/
  • BubianBubian Posts: 82
    So far I haven't seen any more 4* bb or MV1 still.
  • BlogZmogisBlogZmogis Posts: 43
    Terminal wrote: »
    Sorry, where is the 15 crystal deal? When I logged in I was offered a 7 crystal deal for energon.

Can anyone help? :-/

I also bought 7 crystals deal. Where is 15?
    Apparently some people got 7 offer others 15 however it we chosen. But support insists that mv1 barricade are 4* available in those crystals yet none of this playerbase has pulled or even seen one in animations...
  • BombasticBombastic Posts: 5
    Only 7 here also... and 7 two-star dupes
  • SerapthSerapth Posts: 157
    Something is rotten in Denmark.
  • KingChris2KingChris2 Posts: 101
    If y'all not going to have 4* MV1 or Bumblebee in the crystals tell us what 4* bots are really available in the crystals.
  • seeker1321seeker1321 Posts: 83
    cost of the 15 set is 900 energon what was the cost of the 7?
  • KingChris2KingChris2 Posts: 101
    I hope they give us are 900 energon back or another 15 crystals that has 4* MV1 and Bumblebee.
    From support ticket responses they aren't gonna do jack but I'm not done sending replys
  • TotherkinsTotherkins Posts: 299
    People got 4 stars, just no one got the special 4 stars. Which seems a bit crazy right? But, hey if you just keep sticking to your response people may just be like, we'll pack it up guys the whole community was "unlucky"
  • BombasticBombastic Posts: 5
    seeker1321 wrote: »
    cost of the 15 set is 900 energon what was the cost of the 7?

Wow, the 7 crystal was only 300... that is a crappy conversion for 15... More crystals usually means you get a discount, not paying 50% more per crystal.

They are all over the place with their deals and pricing.
    edited June 2017
    And not to mentioned support confirmed mv1 bb barricade were not 4* in the crystal and offer didn't guarantee or state they were so it was our fault we were confused

2tx3tji8tjcp.png
  • PeyotePeyote Posts: 163
    Barricade 4* was defintely not available in this crystal as it says he is now exclusively available in the new Barricade crystal. The description does not state what stars those bot are available in, that's where they can play with words.
    Sleezy advertising at best ....
  • TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    edited June 2017
    As I said in my other posts. More transparency is needed about rates and availability.

Because there's less bots is there more chance for a 3*?

How about the knight crystals? Is it 90% sparks and 10% bots? What's the chance?
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    I got an Ironhide 4* + Grindor 3* duped 2nd time from it ... proof that it is legit.

Insta open tho just because I don't like wasting time opening them.
    Davien wrote: »
    I got an Ironhide 4* + Grindor 3* duped 2nd time from it ... proof that it is legit.

Insta open tho just because I don't like wasting time opening them.

That doesn't prove anything we already stated 4* grindor bc ih and mix were there it's the others not there

• Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    I friend got a 3* Ironhide from those crystals