Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

AM Changes

Since the mods and game developers have neglected to tell us anything about the AM changes here are some things that changed:

- When you disconect from a fight you now lose HALF your health instead of just 10%
- Every node in AM has changed
- The milestones have changed
- Rank rewards have changed

Raiding is now a better way to get alpha shards. AM has gone to absolute and an utter disgrace

Comments

• SamanthaSamantha Posts: 18
    I don't mind the penalty of losing half health to prevent force closing but seriously, at least make sure the game is stable first. Lost half health in AM because my game froze during the loading screen. Such BS! :(
  • Hey Guys,

I'm going to admit it. We dropped the ball on this one, and I feel terrible about it. We're very sorry for not getting you this information earlier. We should have told you guys all of the changes before they happened, but it completely slipped by. I'm getting something together for you guys right now with a complete list of changes, but I'm not sure if we'll have this together today.

I'll also be gathering some information on some of the points you guys have brought up about rewards and taking it to the team right away.

Again, I am very sorry about this and any confusion or frustration we may have caused.
  • ToxieAvengerToxieAvenger Posts: 68
    edited June 2017
    Hey Guys,

I'm going to admit it. We dropped the ball on this one, and I feel terrible about it. We're very sorry for not getting you this information earlier. We should have told you guys all of the changes before they happened, but it completely slipped by. I'm getting something together for you guys right now with a complete list of changes, but I'm not sure if we'll have this together today.

I'll also be gathering some information on some of the points you guys have brought up about rewards and taking it to the team right away.

Again, I am very sorry about this and any confusion or frustration we may have caused.

@Kabam Miike , you also need to address the health loss change on disconnect. It was a 10% loss before. Now it's 50%. That is a HUGE increase and completely unfair with the instability currently present in the game.

I was just fighting Megatron with Ratchet. Took him to 5k health, which felt good. Then I hopped into the next round with my full health Bonecrusher, only to have the app crash on me before even loading into the battle. I open the game back up, go and look: sure enough, my Bonecrusher is now at 50% health. That is completely and totally unacceptable. So I sighed and hopped into battle again, only to this time, have the game freeze up in the middle of my match for 20-30s. When it unfroze, Megatron immediately fired an L2 at me before I could even respond. Match over. The instability is maddening.

The health loss needs to be mitigated, at the very least, until you can ensure a stable experience for both iOS and Android. Until that happens, you need to stop punishing your active players. It's NOT fair.
  • tekkn1kaltekkn1kal Posts: 430
    Agreed... my fights freeze up for about 10 seconds every 5-8 fights or so. I used to just reset but now I have to cross my fingers and hope it doesn't get me killed. I also had another fight where I accidentally let the AI get to SP3, but when they fired off their SP3 the game crashed. I might have died there anyways, but the point still remains.

I fully understand and expected a true reset penalty to kick in at some point when you guys had the kinks worked out, but it doesn't feel like we're there yet.
  • tekkn1kal wrote: »
    I fully understand and expected a true reset penalty to kick in at some point when you guys had the kinks worked out, but it doesn't feel like we're there yet.

We aren't even anywhere close. Hell, Kabam even acknowledges that there are still serious stability issues with the game on Android. I can't even get the game to open on my Nvidia Shield Portable since the 2.0 patch. Things are NOT getting better.
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    I agree with everyone about changing the disconnect health penalty back to how it was. Losing half your health because the game crashed is way too much.

It's frustrating for players when they are in the middle of winning and barely got hit, then the app crashes. Having to start over at half health severely changes the course of the AM.