Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Waspinator never dies in Alliance quest

I just lost my 4 star mirage to a Waspinator that never died after he resurrected! I'm trying to submit a support ticket but can't find the link to start the case. Can anyone assist or report the same issue if applicable?

Thanks

Comments

• DavienDavien Posts: 758
    Help!! Our alliance facing the same bug too!! Difficulty 30 Shattered Lands!! It just stays on 1hp and cannot die!!

BG2, Overdrive alliance [ovd]

01llpo42dya3.png
  • MezoriMezori Posts: 38
    Kabam please help. This drastically will effect bg and alliance rewards. If it isn't fixed, it's been a complete waste off potions, in game money to enter and our players time. I would like this corrected asap!
  • Hey All,

This is very weird. I'm taking it to the team right now.
  • MezoriMezori Posts: 38
    Thanks Mike! We never got past that bot unfortunately.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    The glitch happens RANDOMLY, I just defeated a Wazpinatorz in AM, maybe if you pause the battle and wait for it to time out and go to Wazpinatorz fight again it might work, just guessinh
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    Hey All,

This is very weird. I'm taking it to the team right now.

thanks for looking into it! appreciate the effort!
  • PeyotePeyote Posts: 163
    This also happens in the arena. I just met a Waspinator 2 star that wouldn't die event though I dealt like 1000 damages after he revived.
  • NutjobNutjob Posts: 150
    Yes, I can confirm that I just had this in an arena. It seems to happen after he resurrects. I think his temporary invulnerability kicks in, but doesn't turn off again.

Hope that observation helps.
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Just out of curiosity since something similar happens in mcoc... when this happened did u have a dot on wasp? Bleed shock ect
  • PeyotePeyote Posts: 163
    Not for me. I was using Mirage. I killed him the first time, he revived, I launched a special (I think the second) to finish him and he staid alive with 1 PH.
  • AcanthusAcanthus Posts: 4
    3hbjh4rqzzi0.png
    This enemy is unbeatable Please return energy and resurrection items My account is Acanthus 0714
  • Hey All,

It's looking like we'll have a fix for this very soon. Not entirely sure what caused this to happen at this time, but we've determined that this has to do with his Signature ability, so we're going to go ahead and remove his signature ability for the next round of Alliance Missions. It looks like this should happen for the next round, but we'll have to confirm that for you guys for sure.

Just wanted to let you all know that we're not ignoring this situation.
  • Hey Everybody. This situation has been taken care of for the new round of Alliance Missions starting today. You can check out all the updates here: http://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/997/updated-june-29-alliance-missions-megatron-is-here
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    I came across this bug in Hot Rod special, medium difficulty, chapter 3.