Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Raid chip stolen not working as told in new update

I just start raiding 2 days ago when i see how raid is improve after update.but as shown in update spotlight my raid chip stolen are as same i stole
Like i raid many times in a day and stole 2k raid chips from every raid and then i check about mine raid log whoever attack my base and i surprise seeing stolen chip are same as i raid.
But in those raids i raid one of mine Alliance member so he show me screenshot in grp i shocked to see i stole 2k chips and his only 200 chips are gone.
How is that happen?then mine raid chip should not br gone same amount
Below are screenshotv02nxgb9v94i.png
qdz4rikkf4kn.jpg

Comments

• Spidey076Spidey076 Posts: 222
    First one is mine raid log which show mine 2k raid chips are stolen as same amount i stole.
    Second one is my Alliance member raid log screenshot i stole 2k and his only 200 gone
  • PeyotePeyote Posts: 163
    It depends on how many chips you hold, the more you have when getting attacked, the more you will lose. So with those numbers, you probably have a lot of chips in you base, which why you lose so much every time.
  • Spidey076Spidey076 Posts: 222
    Peyote wrote: »
    It depends on how many chips you hold, the more you have when getting attacked, the more you will lose. So with those numbers, you probably have a lot of chips in you base, which why you lose so much every time.

I have 30k raid chip so that's why?
  • PeyotePeyote Posts: 163
    Yes, that's the reason! If you had under 1, you would lose about 300 in a raid. So use your chips as much as possible or you will lose them!
  • MaxBebopMaxBebop Posts: 481
    Yeah you lose a percentage of your total chips on hand, it's some where around 10-20%
    With the raid system the way it is now, there's really no need to hoard chips unless you want that super conductor.