Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

I'm curious to see what direction the storymode will take.

From Shockwave's spotlight mission I've gathered that he wants to unite all true deceptions (the ones from the same universe) He also agrees that Movieverse Megatron cannot be trusted.

In Chapter 3's preview image Megatron can be seen and it appears shockwave is doing something to him...

Thoughts anyone?

Comments

• Nick_80Nick_80 Posts: 225
    I guess we will just have to find out when it comes out.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Maybe it'll be an alliance of necessity with the Autobots to take down Megatron... The enemy of my enemy is my friend...
  • SirBoltsSirBolts Posts: 42
    Manthro wrote: »
    Maybe it'll be an alliance of necessity with the Autobots to take down Megatron... The enemy of my enemy is my friend...

I could see that happening, I can't help but think Shockwave is also plotting against the quintessons aswell.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    For a game that requires constant grinding and requires a lot of time, I seldom look at the story line and TBH I didn't know what's in the story either (except at the very fresh beginning months ago). No, it isn't an RPG and the story doesn't change any outcome.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Dang, I don't often read the dialogues, so.... Shockwave is the first main antagonist/boss or whatever now?
  • SirBoltsSirBolts Posts: 42
    For a game that requires constant grinding and requires a lot of time, I seldom look at the story line and TBH I didn't know what's in the story either (except at the very fresh beginning months ago). No, it isn't an RPG and the story doesn't change any outcome.

Regardless I always been interested in the story aspect more.
  • TrailfireTrailfire Posts: 590
    I really like most of the stories we've had so far.

One thing though, the script for Soundwave's dialogue really hasn't got his speaking mannerisms down at all. It's heavily peppered with words like "superior/inferior", but he has a unique syntax, very sparing/minimalist that doesn't come through in the dialogues. It's not the end of the world, but it'd be cooler if his text really did channel his character :)
  • STORMZZSTORMZZ Posts: 57
    Written by a 5 year old so don't bother read it. Ask the bell above i guess Manthro will have an answer ;)