Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

I Want To Know...

I want to know...how much bots do you need to grind to the top milestone rewards on the 3-4* arena? Just curious, although I'm never play seriously on arenas...
Tagged:

Comments

• Pofh1Pofh1 Posts: 50
    A full roster helps, but more important is a big stash of energon and skills.
  • AmanoAmano Posts: 318
    Itsnnot about the bots it's about the points
  • I mean the minimum bots you need to bring you the top milestone rewards
  • CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    edited August 2017
    I mean the minimum bots you need to bring you the top milestone rewards

All of them, plus some energon and a bunch of caffeine pills.
    In all seriousness though, 15-18 bots oughta do it. I haven't done it yet, but that's entirely due to having other things I have to spend time on.
  • BumblebeeBumblebee Posts: 581
    Correct me if I'm wrong but if you have a good amount of maxed out 2* Bots, the arenas will always be easy. This is mainly because you have reached the maximum power levels of that division, which are in line with your opponents.
  • Stitch626Stitch626 Posts: 286
    As others have pointed out, its not really about how many bots you have. In reality, if you just had 3 maxed out bots in whatever arena you were wanting to compete in, you could keep playing those same 3 bots in the arena over and over again back to back if you used energon.

The better question you should be asking is about how many rounds of arena, or how many points do you need to earn, to be competitive for those top spots. Thats a harder question to answer as every arena has a different top bot you can earn, and some will be more popular than others, making the competition for that arena differ from week to week.

What I will say is that in the 3* arena, only the people who rank in the top 50 will earn the 3* bot. So, it is a VERY narrow window for you to fit into. Personally, im not even trying for Arena bots until they change the system to % based, because as it stands right now, a set numbered system heavily favors those who spend money/energon, or those who seriously spend 2 days doing nothing but arena...and even then its never a guarantee that you will get it.
  • AAGZ0921AAGZ0921 Posts: 194
    If you don't want to wake up twice every night to play (I don't) then you're gonna need all the energon you can to restore their stamina. I don't do that, for now I will keep building up my 3* and 4* army until I can get to the top just on time. I'm always ending in the 11% Rank, have 21 bots so they all get to compete without using energon. I think maybe it will take me another 6 months to a year before I can get to the top. I set up my alarm for 3 hours after I finish all the arena fights during the day so they can restore their stamina and I don't miss matches as much, granted, with work and a social life, sometimes is pretty difficult. I'd say maybe 24 to 30 bots would be enough to reach the top ranks without spending any extra energon.
  • TrailfireTrailfire Posts: 590
    Just look at how many pts you get per round. You need 900k pts to get the last milestone.

Then do the math:
    How many rounds to you need to play?
    You have time for about 12 runs through your roster over 3 days.
    So how many teams of 3 do you need?
  • VirtBeeVirtBee Posts: 21
    I normally pass the last milestone in each arena and normally get the 3%-10% with the occasional 1%-2% I would guess that you would almost need to double to last milestone to get top 50. top milestone in 3* currently is 760000, so 1.5 mil would be my goal if you want the 3* 1.5 mil in 4* may get you 1%-2%
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    I think he's just asking about the milestones and not ranking high for the feature bots.
  • AAGZ0921 wrote: »
    If you don't want to wake up twice every night to play (I don't) then you're gonna need all the energon you can to restore their stamina. I don't do that, for now I will keep building up my 3* and 4* army until I can get to the top just on time. I'm always ending in the 11% Rank, have 21 bots so they all get to compete without using energon. I think maybe it will take me another 6 months to a year before I can get to the top. I set up my alarm for 3 hours after I finish all the arena fights during the day so they can restore their stamina and I don't miss matches as much, granted, with work and a social life, sometimes is pretty difficult. I'd say maybe 24 to 30 bots would be enough to reach the top ranks without spending any extra energon.

Thanks guys for the comments! Now I can manage my time for playing arenas, but still, I'm not playing so seriously in arenas, so all comments are open! Thanks one again, guys! :smile: