Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Raid's timer countdown

Not really a bug, but raid timer keeps on running in the background while the fight is loading. This is not really a problem if the fight and the base map of opponent loads quickly but on my phone, it usually takes a lot of time.
As a result of this, the bottleneck for a successful raid is how many times I load a fight and how quickly I dispose off the opponent bot. This really frustrates me and I try to avoid raids as much as possible.

Suggestion: pause the timer when the game is showing "loading screen" before and after a fight.
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    I'd agree - and add that the timer should also pause during freezes in fights too (in both raids and AM fights).

It's really frustrating (and very unfair) for a game freeze to result in loss of a bot or loss of a raid when the players hasn't done anything wrong.
  • Options
    Also in AMs, the 1-minute time slot to select the bot to fight is too short. If I don't select the bot as soon as it is displayed, I won't be able to enter the fight. If it takes more than 1-minute to load a fight, AMs will be rendered useless.
    But I like the fact that, once the fight is loaded, it won't lag anymore. Kudos to the game team for it!
  • Options
    I agree that timers should pause during loading. Generally, after a patch, I get super long load times for a day or two (probably just the game loading/caching the new files). I don't mind waiting, but I do mind having my finite raid attempts stolen by the timer running while the game loads. Wait 5 min before base I'm attacking even loads. Engage the first bot, trapped in loading again. 5 min later, I can finally fight that bot, but I've lost 10/15 min just waiting on load screens, and the first battle has only just started. Engage 2nd bot, super long load screen again. Then after it loads, game says I ran out of time, raid failed. That's a very unfair unavoidable loss of raid attempt.