Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Streak 15 4* arena

I keep getting hard opponents past streak 15. Is there something wrong with the arena?

I somehow managed to beat a 6k team with a team of 3* for streak 16. The 17th fight was an "easy" fight against a 2k team vs my 2k team. Then i used a team of rank 1 4* for the 18th fight and got another 6k hard team....
Tagged:

Comments

• ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited August 2017
    Rank 1 4* bots do not provide enough team power to keep getting "easy" matchups.

You need around 2100pi total (i think) to avoid death squads.

3x 1/10 4* bots puts you at just under 2100pi. Also, I've found with 4* bots the 2100 rule isn't a hard line.. things get weird with how the game views 4* bots, so I usually only put one in a battle squad paired with 2x 3/30 bots
  • AAGZ0921AAGZ0921 Posts: 194
    Pair your bots accordingly. Not by stars but by level and rank. Can't expect a 4* with 300 rating to bring down pain on 3* with 800+ rating. My four 4* bots are my bait bots for when I know is going to be too difficult to continue without losing. Either way the higher your streak is the more difficult things will get. My streak record is 29, I haven't bothered to get that high anymore since the point multiplier hits a cap. I know it makes it slower to get to top rankings, but I just save myself the frustration.