Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Premium crystals robbery

I've collected premium crystals of 27k 5 times this last time I got ten duplicates throughout all my grinding and not spending money for energon either won't steal my hard earned money on this game nope I refuse after playing this game I see no matter how hard you grind nor how long they screw you I know 4 star bots are rare but after this many attempts I should at least have 2 maybe 3 4 star bots and I only have 1 foh kabaam you guys know exactly what you're doing this game needs some major fixing convinced my guys not to spend money on this game I'm looking to spread the word d to as many gamers I can you Kabaam need to be fair and fix your design

Comments

• Slibby8803Slibby8803 Posts: 115
    Why so angry?
  • DzSlootsDzSloots Posts: 87
    Just build your team up a bit and then you can grind for 4 star shards. You'll get them for free like you're wanting. Just gotta put a little time in. None of us were able to have multiple 4 stars out the gate. Also if you're a newer player then there isn't any real benefit in having a 4 star over a max rank 3 star.
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Nickelz wrote: »
    I've collected premium crystals of 27k 5 times this last time I got ten duplicates throughout all my grinding and not spending money for energon either won't steal my hard earned money on this game nope I refuse after playing this game I see no matter how hard you grind nor how long they screw you I know 4 star bots are rare but after this many attempts I should at least have 2 maybe 3 4 star bots and I only have 1 foh kabaam you guys know exactly what you're doing this game needs some major fixing convinced my guys not to spend money on this game I'm looking to spread the word d to as many gamers I can you Kabaam need to be fair and fix your design

So let me get this right... you've saved up and opened roughly 100 pbc... at roughly .5-1% rate for 4* and you have 1 4* but no more? And you were robbed?

*rubs forehead*

• Stitch626Stitch626 Posts: 286
    If 3*/4* bots dropped at the rate players want, everyone would have a full roster of 4*'s by this point. And on that same note - why does everyone want a 4* so bad right now anyways? Unless you have a spare T3 Spark, you are not going to be able to level that bot up past 2/5 for quite some time.

My player rating is around 23k and I have 1 4* bot at 2/5 and 1 4* bot thats maxed 1/5. And leveling up that 4* is pretty low on my priority list right now because I have better 3*'s that need to level up also.

So, I guess my point is - is if you are complaining about the lack of 4*'s you have or are getting, then you probably have not been playing this game long enough, and even if you did get a 4*, you would not have the ISO/Sparks needed to get it past the point of being more powerful than you maxed 3*s.
  • NickelzNickelz Posts: 13
    @Stitch626 It's not complaining homie it's the truth say what ya want I'll post my response to you lata!
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    Nickelz wrote: »

spend more money then.. it will improve your drop rates.. seriously.
  • TrailfireTrailfire Posts: 590
    Only expect to get 4* from 4* crystals. PBC contain about 1 4* in every 500 crystals, maybe 1/1000. If you got 1 in your first 100 crystals you're very lucky
  • TrailfireTrailfire Posts: 590
    Only expect to get 4* from 4* crystals. PBC contain about 1 4* in every 500 crystals, maybe 1/1000. If you got 1 in your first 100 crystals you're very lucky
  • ZapperZapper Posts: 186
    Hm I got 4 4*s, two from PBCs and two from 4* crystals (3 times windblade though ^^). Seems alright, considering there is no real use for 4* bots in the game yet.

This month we all get a 3/30 4* though :), you all exited?
  • ZapperZapper Posts: 186
    Davien wrote: »
    spend more money then.. it will improve your drop rates.. seriously.

No it won't, don't spread that bullshit. You are obviously not a top spender, if you were you would know that you are talking nonsense.
  • AAGZ0921AAGZ0921 Posts: 194
    If you expect 4* from PBCs then I have a bridge in the Gobi desert to sell you. I've played this game almost since day one of beta phase, and I just got my fourth 4* three days ago, and you know what? None of them are leveled past the 1/10 level because is more economically viable to max out your 3* now than to try to level up your 4*. I just now got to complete my 1 T3 Basic Spark, plus another 400 T3S essence. You're fighting a losing battle here.
  • SolarstrikeSolarstrike Posts: 1
    edited August 2017
    Going to have to agree with everyone here. T3 basic spark is needed to get a 4* to rank 3 not to mention 4x T1 alpha sparks which is also not something we can get very easily. Kabam has made it so even if we obtain 4* bots, majority of people won't be able to get them past max rank 2 which (power level-wise) is equivalent to max rank 4 for a 3* bot - at those levels. The amount of resources you have to put into getting a 4* to max rank 2 is a bit tougher than getting a 3* to max rank 4. So as some have said here, just level up the 3* bots for now, i'm sure there will be plenty of ways to gain the harder sparks later on and by then i'm sure we'll all have a few 4* bots

On another note: can someone tell me why Kabam has put the Rulers of Kaon special mission in there if it's impossible to even beat the first enemy bot? Would love to be able to get some of the prizes there, but at over 20x my bot power.. :neutral:

Cheers
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Rok has been beaten by a good number of players already, it takes a lot of time and don't expect to beat without spending a lot of energon to do so, but rewards allow a player to r5 one bot so my assumption in their eyes was for it to be best by players with a roster of r4.

Either way it's no easy feat and not made for everyone to complete
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    Going to have to agree with everyone here. T3 basic spark is needed to get a 4* to rank 3 not to mention 4x T1 alpha sparks which is also not something we can get very easily. Kabam has made it so even if we obtain 4* bots, majority of people won't be able to get them past max rank 2 which (power level-wise) is equivalent to max rank 4 for a 3* bot - at those levels. The amount of resources you have to put into getting a 4* to max rank 2 is a bit tougher than getting a 3* to max rank 4. So as some have said here, just level up the 3* bots for now, i'm sure there will be plenty of ways to gain the harder sparks later on and by then i'm sure we'll all have a few 4* bots

On another note: can someone tell me why Kabam has put the Rulers of Kaon special mission in there if it's impossible to even beat the first enemy bot? Would love to be able to get some of the prizes there, but at over 20x my bot power.. :neutral:

Cheers

i've gotten by first T3 basic spark by farming after several months via spotlight missions and AM recently. It is possible. New patch might make them easier to get too.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Zapper wrote: »
    This month we all get a 3/30 4* though :), you all exited?

You mean that Hod Rod?