Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Player customer service and relations questions about Kabam.

So I have been playing this game for a bit now. Kinda been reading some of the posts from Kabam and their responses to customer concerns. I have questions for the player community. What is your opinion and experience as it relates to customer care? Do they address issues well? Do you feel like they care and listen to you? Do you feel Kabam listens to the community as a whole? Do you feel continuing playing this game is worth your money? Has it been a great customer service experience? What are some of the biggest pluses about Kabams customer relations? What's are the downs?

I would truly like to know as many points of view as I can..

Comments

• DavienDavien Posts: 758
    Black6 wrote: »
    So I have been playing this game for a bit now. Kinda been reading some of the posts from Kabam and their responses to customer concerns. I have questions for the player community. What is your opinion and experience as it relates to customer care? Do they address issues well? Do you feel like they care and listen to you? Do you feel Kabam listens to the community as a whole? Do you feel continuing playing this game is worth your money? Has it been a great customer service experience? What are some of the biggest pluses about Kabams customer relations? What's are the downs?

I would truly like to know as many points of view as I can..

yes I did logged a ticket before for some in game issue (not getting mod arena rewards) and they responded pretty quickly and got it resolved pretty fast too. Of course posting a thread in the bugs section of the forum will help speed things up too as the devs themselves read them on and off.

As for spending money.. if you're a Transformers fan you won't mind spending a bit. Don't think any game is worth spending a fortune UNLESS if you're super rich / have unlimited money, since it is likely one day you'll get sick of it and quit just to join some other game that interests you.
  • Black6Black6 Posts: 14
    Thanks. I actually only play this one game. I am not a gamer by nature. I do love the transformers. And I found this game off an internet add of all things I don't normally do. But I am also a business man. I value really good customer service. And I am curious to see where they stand with the community. Thanks for taking your time to answer.
  • AmanoAmano Posts: 318
    Customer service is a joke lol if you actually have a real problem it won't get fixed
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    Amano wrote: »
    Customer service is a joke lol if you actually have a real problem it won't get fixed

name one.. don't just throw accusations.
  • Davien wrote: »
    Amano wrote: »

name one.. don't just throw accusations.

bots KO'd in AM after crashes - known problem, no fix other than spending money to get your bots back
  • CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    edited August 2017
    My experience has been pretty smooth. Caught two bugs, reported them, waited a few days and got a response, they got fixed in the next big patch.
    Just gotta be patient, the game is running a little smoother every day.