Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Am difficulty level and other things...

Comments

• Options
    JKLJKL Posts: 997
    Just some open communication and direction would be nice. Even if it's to say the promised fix can't be done. Nobody wants to be surprised for a second time.
  • Options
    AmanoAmano Posts: 318
    tekkn1kal wrote: »
    I don't want to speak for OVH, but I would call it 54 angry customers.

Not sure if you guys are really aware of quite how bad this stings. Given the silence all morning, I take it that you are nowhere near on the same page.

This is a huge blow to our ability to compete, and we have all spent far too much. That isn't even taking in to account the frustration and stress that this exercise has put all 3 of our alliances through. The decisions that you are forcing us to make in order to keep up with our competition, with no idea what Kabam plans to do to resolve any of this, it all has repercussions. This has really put the leaders of these alliances in very compromising positions, and it is unacceptable for Kabam to leave us hanging as you currently are.

Agree we are also angry spent a ton and want it back
  • Options
    SabugenSabugen Posts: 350
    obviously they didnt spend any time testing or this and other bugs like the raid one (which they fixed in 2 hours) wouldnt have happened in the first place. in any case it shouldnt be anything more than a mathematical formula to readjust

Dircules wrote: »
    You cannot expect them to fix in a day what they had months for to build and test. The promise of it being done before day 2 was overly optimistic and it would be best for everyone to just abandon it, reimburse everyone everything, and try again in a week.

Attempting a rushed fix under immense pressure like this is a recipe for disaster and if anything leads to hack fixes like dumping all points on the last boss, which I understand still is not addressed either.

• Options
    Amano wrote: »
    Hey Guys,

We are looking into just what is happening. I'm less concerned about the BG lists because if you absolutely must see who is in each battlegroup, you can close the App out and open again. Not to say that we won't be looking into fixing it.

What's more concerning is the difficulty of the Alliance Missions, because this was not an intended change. We did not mean to increase the difficulty of all Maps above 66. We're currently working on a fix for the situation.

Any reimbursement for the items we gonna have to use?

That hasn't been decided on yet. We're going to look into this fix first before we even start talking about that stuff.

Mistakes happen and you don't need compensation every time something doesn't work out.
  • Options
    BigSquirt wrote: »
    Hey Guys,

We are looking into just what is happening. I'm less concerned about the BG lists because if you absolutely must see who is in each battlegroup, you can close the App out and open again. Not to say that we won't be looking into fixing it.

What's more concerning is the difficulty of the Alliance Missions, because this was not an intended change. We did not mean to increase the difficulty of all Maps above 66. We're currently working on a fix for the situation.

That hasn't been decided on yet. We're going to look into this fix first before we even start talking about that stuff.

Mistakes happen and you don't need compensation every time something doesn't work out.

With the amount the top 3 spent yes there needs to be
  • Options
    quit trolling dude
    BigSquirt wrote: »
    Hey Guys,

• Options
    MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    edited August 2017
    Thousands were spent amongst the top allies for one day of am,

So yes we have right to be pissed and yes we have right to ask for compensations for something not functioning as intended and costing money due to it
  • Options
    Hey Guys,

So, we're still discussing what actions to take in regards to the difficulty on Day 1, but 3.0.2, which is the release that dropped today, fixes the difficulty issue for Alliance Missions.
  • Options
    Hey Guys,

So, we're still discussing what actions to take in regards to the difficulty on Day 1, but 3.0.2, which is the release that dropped today, fixes the difficulty issue for Alliance Missions.

Smart thing for sure is to give us the items we used.... you know well how much we spent Bc of your guys mistake.
  • Options
    BubianBubian Posts: 82
    Hey Guys,

Smart thing for sure is to give us the items we used.... you know well how much we spent Bc of your guys mistake.

Not sure if that would work if we used more than the allotted holding space. I'd just prefer to have my energon back.
  • Options
    Hey Guys,

Thanks Mike. Keep on them about it.
  • Options
    Bubian wrote: »
    Hey Guys,

Not sure if that would work if we used more than the allotted holding space. I'd just prefer to have my energon back.

So would I but that would be pretty generous of them
  • Options
    that won't be generous at all. it would be a second rate solution.
    the normal thing would be to give you your money back.
    the generous thing would be to give your money back and also compensate you with freebies. that's what any normal business who wants to keep their customers happy and coming back would do.
    Hey Guys,

• Options
    Sabugen wrote: »
    that won't be generous at all. it would be a second rate solution.
    the normal thing would be to give you your money back.
    the generous thing would be to give your money back and also compensate you with freebies. that's what any normal business who wants to keep their customers happy and coming back would do.
    Hey Guys,

Generous for kabam lol
  • Options
    tekkn1kaltekkn1kal Posts: 430
    We're still here... still waiting. Just making sure that you guys don't forget about us...
  • Options
    MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    As the game turns....
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    We will just keep on waiting
  • Options
    We will just keep on waiting

Want to keep this on first page.... bump
  • Options
    DirculesDircules Posts: 509
    Still nothing? Well it's weekend now. Don't count on any business people working.
  • Options
    Dircules wrote: »
    Still nothing? Well it's weekend now. Don't count on any business people working.

Don't even count on it during the week lol
  • Options
    TotherkinsTotherkins Posts: 299
    I'm assuming it's either really good or really bad, since it's taking them so long to respond...i really hope they just don't pull the card welp you didn't have to select the difficulty or something along those lines.
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    Totherkins wrote: »
    I'm assuming it's either really good or really bad, since it's taking them so long to respond...i really hope they just don't pull the card welp you didn't have to select the difficulty or something along those lines.

I think part of the problem is that they have realized that this appears to have affected all levels, at least as far as I can tell.

I think it ramped up a lot as you got to higher levels, but you can tell it affected all levels because you had people even at low levels noting a difference for their alliance members that had forgotten to upgrade to the "AM fixing / raid breaking" update.

Makes me also wonder if this might have been intentional.
  • Options
    TotherkinsTotherkins Posts: 299
    If it was supposed to be some sort of test why not just announce It? It could be possible they were trying to make difficulty scale a bit more instead of just sharply increasing at d100.
  • Options
    DirculesDircules Posts: 509
    I was thinking it was intentional as well. I mean, we were rapidly approaching the end of the slider and with introducing Masteries to make bots more stronger, we would be done like 3-4 weeks into 3.0.

However, increasing difficulty, and meaning we'd have to go down a few steps, means we're not actually getting as much more of the rank up materials as we thought we might. Which sucks.
  • Options
    ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    A slight increase in bot pi was expected with masteries arriving, no doubt.

The problem was how sharply the bot power scaled above lvl 66. It didn't follow expected multipliers, and kabam knows this.
  • Options
    Day 4 of am..... no answer, am is still also very glitchy sometimes I'm mid combo and then get hit by a speical lmao lag in am that's never been there before
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    I love playing this game but my frustration is easily outgrowing my desire to play it.

Kabam- when you've screwed your player base with a bug that forced them to pay astronomical prices in order to play for 1 day of am, followed by absolutely No action to reimburse them, it leads me to conclude that it may not have been accidental at all, which as a rational adult, I'd quickly dismiss as nonsense. When you have a bug that nearly broke am for a day, we just want our money back. For the 1 day. It was your fault, your mistake, and you forced us to pay for it. Now refund us. Or do something MEANINGFUL.
  • Options
    I love playing this game but my frustration is easily outgrowing my desire to play it.

Kabam- when you've screwed your player base with a bug that forced them to pay astronomical prices in order to play for 1 day of am, followed by absolutely No action to reimburse them, it leads me to conclude that it may not have been accidental at all, which as a rational adult, I'd quickly dismiss as nonsense. When you have a bug that nearly broke am for a day, we just want our money back. For the 1 day. It was your fault, your mistake, and you forced us to pay for it. Now refund us. Or do something MEANINGFUL.

Agree we came to this conclusion also, how does updating the game even change the bots ratings this is most likely on purspose lol
  • Options
    ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited August 2017

You gave them the option of "or something meaningful"... Are you crazy? Lol

And yet they continue to churn out daily specials. This is clearly not a priority for them.

But they will, of course, say that "nothing could be done until AM finished therefore we waited until now to communicate so that you would continue spending money as opposed to waiting for us to restore your spent energon and spending that instead."
  • Options
    Manthro wrote: »
    A slight increase in bot pi was expected with masteries arriving, no doubt.

The problem was how sharply the bot power scaled above lvl 66. It didn't follow expected multipliers, and kabam knows this.

The biggest problem (if it was intentional) is simply that they did not tell us they changed anything, and there was no indication of it on the selection screen. The "average bot strength" info was all identical to the previous week, so no one had any idea what they were stepping in to.

Otherwise it sucks as well, because they reduced the rewards SO much (despite many people already complaining about the rewards), and then if they also intended to make it harder, theoretically reducing rewards even further... I just don't understand what incentive people have to play the game.

Seems that Kabam has a knack for getting in to messes like this and then navigating them like a confused child.