Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Raids Are STILL Crashing

Crashes Have Begun Occuring Again, Whenever I Enter I Fight The Game Immediately Crashes. I've Restarted My Device And It Hasn't Made a Difference

Comments

• ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited August 2017
    A good idea would be to make 10 more threads a day about it.. it will definitely make a difference.

There's no way they are aware of the issue with only 20 new threads about it so far, including a sticky from admins.
  • CarverCarver Posts: 82
    Yup me too. Kabam please fix my mastery problem, can’t help but think I’m behind everyone as I’m the only one I know of who’s masteries don’t work
  • We are aware of a totally different issue than before that is causing Raids to crash and are working on a fix for it right now! We're really sorry about this, and plan on having the fix out ASAP!
  • So why not disable raids then until its fixed....
  • BIGticket15BIGticket15 Posts: 59
    edited August 2017
    Just locks up.....8r2nvivhlyv2.png
  • ValnerValner Posts: 4
    Same issue. This makes alpha sparks a messs...thanks....
  • Same as BIGticket, I see others are having no problem knocking my base over and taking medals and chips..........
    psfik5o1yoxz.png
    fl76mvhvfspq.png
  • Hmm I fought a Motor Master with no problems, but I keep crashing cause of some guy's Prowl.
  • Bo3boodBo3bood Posts: 1
    It was going well during a raid, but started crashing when I got to the boss!! Not sure if they activated a shield on last second or if this game is broken..
  • JadeJade Posts: 2
    @Kabam Miike will the tier 1 mastery core deal in the raid store be extended since we aren't able to raid? Related, we've been missing out on alpha from raids with this downtime - any way some can be awarded to make up for missed opportunity?
  • BOFADBOFAD Posts: 481
    We are aware of a totally different issue than before that is causing Raids to crash and are working on a fix for it right now! We're really sorry about this, and plan on having the fix out ASAP!

Why not disable the raids till you guys can fix this? People that didnt update yet seem to have no issues with raids. Us that updated, cant raid without issues. I am usually at the top of the raid board however I have been to get through one raid since yesterday around 7pm est. Fix the issue please or revert the raids back to the point they were yesterday. This is the most annoying thing especially for people that raid frequently and play the game as intended to be played
  • Canuck33Canuck33 Posts: 244
    I got through a full raid last night then a grindor crashed my game 5 times in a row. I tried different attacks and It didn't matter if I used a heavy or not. I was able to go back to the raid with lost health but couldn't finish.
  • Yeah, at the very least extend the mastery core deal to account for those of us unable to fight.
  • VindictiveVindictive Posts: 24
    edited August 2017
    Just disable the whole thing why should some be able to raid & others can't!

[removed by moderation]
  • csaabzcsaabz Posts: 2
    Dear Developers,
    I hope you will refund/compensate us somehow... Those who cannot raid/crashed raid are losing raid chips and base medals....
  • Man its the 2nd day im missing out on my 1200 alpha shards...smh
  • MutantdocMutantdoc Posts: 470
    I just tried to raid and keep crashing out with an unknown error. Used 2 raid tickets and tried different bots to no avail. Meanwhile I'm getting raided! Please fix this or disable raids.
  • Hey Everybody,

First, let me apologize again for the continued issues with Raids. We now have a fix ready and will be pushing it live imminently. This will take a little while to hit all of your games, but in the meantime, please ensure that you have updated to Version 3.0.2. This is the version that will solve this crashing issue.

Once again, we're very sorry about the issues that were caused, and appreciate your patience very much.
  • kranderskranders Posts: 479
    edited August 2017
    Why won't you just disable raids until you are sure it's fixed? It doesn't make any sense. Why do you essentially use players as testers?
    Hey Everybody,

First, let me apologize again for the continued issues with Raids. We now have a fix ready and will be pushing it live imminently. This will take a little while to hit all of your games, but in the meantime, please ensure that you have updated to Version 3.0.2. This is the version that will solve this crashing issue.

Once again, we're very sorry about the issues that were caused, and appreciate your patience very much.

• IvanTyIvanTy Posts: 55
    Hey Everybody,

Were the end user not a test user....... -_-
  • I couldn't even load into the base that I was trying to raid. It froze on the loading screen and I couldn't get in after 5 resets...
  • GlockGlock Posts: 13
    Can't do raids at all game just freeze and crash everytime I try
  • These new updates weren't tested properly to my guess. I'm assuming the update was tested on a computer only and not on phones/tablets a week before launching worldwide. Good jobs guys. Truth hurts.