Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Raids are Back, and they're bringing a Mastery Core Event!

Hey Commanders!

After the issues that arose with Raids yesterday that forced us to have to disable them until we could find and fix the cause of the crash, and we are happy to announce that they are back!

We're also taking this opportunity to add Mastery Cores to the Raid Store! For a limited time only, 2 Tier 1 Mastery Cores will be available for purchase in the Raid Store. Use those Cores to unlock Masteries and bolster your Roster!

Already used all the Cores you need? Remember! There are more Masteries coming. Not all of which will use the Tier 1 Mastery Cores, but it's always good to stock up!

Don't see the Cores in the Raid store yet? Don't worry! They'll be there soon!
Tagged:

Comments

• SprQ1081SprQ1081 Posts: 63
    Is this 2 cores per day or just 2 for the entire duration of the event?
  • SprQ1081 wrote: »
    Is this 2 cores per day or just 2 for the entire duration of the event?

It's only 2 Cores for the entire event.
  • AmanoAmano Posts: 318
    Fix am
  • Amano wrote: »
    Fix am

Senseless.
  • MeelarMeelar Posts: 12
    How do you guys do a hot patch that causes more issues. You patched raid and I haven't had issues pre patch 8-17, This new 8-17 hot patch is causing raids to force quit the game when you go into fight l. I'm an iOS user.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited August 2017
    "Hey players! We put on this mastery core event, but the jokes on you... The game will freeze and crash every time you throw a heavy attack. You won't be able to earn those cores, aahahaahhaaaaa!!! Enjoy!"

So you release an update that you didn't play test... Then you release a hotfix... That you didn't playtest.

Well, at least you're consistent over there Kabam.
  • We definitely play tested this, but there was a knock on effect from a different piece of content that is causing problems in raids. It is only present with certain combinations of Masteries and Mods in Raids. We are currently working on a fix and hope to have it out soon.
  • Kr_DCKr_DC Posts: 15
    Hmmm not sure why but my game has crashed multiple times when I tried to raid after I updated to the latest game version.

Basically I gave up on the first raid after 3 consecutive crashes when the first battle started. Somehow managed to raid successfully on my next attempt 30 minutes later but crashed repeatedly again in my third raid.. Hope this problem will be fixed soon.

P.S. no problems on other game modes.

Playing on Ipad Mini 4, IOS 10.3.3.
  • TrailfireTrailfire Posts: 590
    I don't think raids are back. Mine started crashing every time (part way through the fight) ever since I updated with the patch today.

I got through 3 no problem this morning, then installed the patch and every one since then has crashed the game.

The fight suddenly pauses for about half a second then I get "unknown error" for a moment then a black screen
  • ngqj18q7wo1y.png
    crashed, i've try many times but rhinox will not get hurt at all and my team will loss, loss my medals mqtu8z8nmsbf.png
  • MAMILMAMIL Posts: 48
    I get unknown error every time I try to start on the first node, then log back in, 1/4 health is taken from the bot I tried to use.
  • DirculesDircules Posts: 509
    We definitely play tested this, but there was a knock on effect from a different piece of content that is causing problems in raids. It is only present with certain combinations of Masteries and Mods in Raids. We are currently working on a fix and hope to have it out soon.

So yeah Miike I can't raid either and unless you fix it in like 5 minutes from now I will miss being able to buy the last few items I wanted from the store before it resets. Any chance you will be sending out alpha sparks, t1b and t2b sparks to everyone because due to this they're unable to get them? I'd appreciate it, thanks.
  • Spidey076Spidey076 Posts: 222
    edited August 2017
    Mine seems to be working fine i just raid 5 times without problem except visual glitch.lol i wish it could be true
    527shr3qbn9m.png
    st raid 5 times without problem except visual glitch.lol i wish it could be true
  • Its freeze locking as soon as fights start. Looks like i will miss out on cores and be behind on getting t1a. Wonderful.
  • TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    I think this event needs to be rerun when the game is more playable.

It would also be nice if the health penalty was removed from the crashing in raid as well.
  • Since I updated this morning I hv been able to play three raids but not anymore. It keeps on showing unknown error and crashes. This has caused me to loose medals and I'm not able to get my mastery cores as well. Pls fix this issue and extend the mastery core event.
  • NeoNeo Posts: 21
    Raids are working fine now
  • TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    edited August 2017
    No, they aren't working fine. nt9c9601fhwa.png

Fighting prime errors every time! Health penalty every time!

Completely unplayable, lose my raid tickets, can't get raid chips.. can't get the cores. Come on Kabam, do something!
  • LafozaLafoza Posts: 28
    edited August 2017
    Yes I did one raid and it was fine. Then I try to do another one and on first bot it keeps crashing , first time crashed just before I kill him and when I come back his HP was full but my bot HP was 20% less. HUD disappear and screen freeze.
  • LafozaLafoza Posts: 28
    Its very annoying I can not get my 1200 alpha shards second day already and can not get the promo mastery core .....
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    Getting same error message. Occurs some point after the first fight starts.
  • Raids are back and they bring classic bugs. I can't go pass first bot. The app crashes everytime i start first fight. And it isn't device specific or across the board. Just few lucky beaches who play alot
  • Am i the only one who feels like the player base is kabam's actual testing team. Kabam is lucky in that regards cause we do awesome job at it.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    BrownLoser wrote: »
    Am i the only one who feels like the player base is kabam's actual testing team. Kabam is lucky in that regards cause we do awesome job at it.

At launch, someone once said "and so begins the infinite beta testing of the game."

Truer words have never been spoken.
  • I keep getting crash while raiding and loss a lot of medals, but some people still can raid me. I need a sorry from Kabam
  • I keep getting crash while raiding and loss a lot of medals, but some people still can raid me. I need a sorry from Kabam

Not only a sorry but also a compensation as well as a extension for the mastery core event

• Yup, all I get is here a crash there a crash, everywhere a crash crash... when I try and raid.
  • SPECTRASPECTRA Posts: 1
    Same issue here, was able to do a few raid, but just 2 minutes ago I get nothing but the "unknown error" everytime I start the fight
  • ValnerValner Posts: 4
    Same issue....are you going to provide some catch-up for alpha shards?
  • BOFADBOFAD Posts: 481
    You guys going to fix the raids or what? Bout sick of the crashing