Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Raid fight is freezing after launching various attacks

Just downloaded the latest update and launched a raid. Using Ironhide, every time I launch a heavy at unstoppable Motormaster, the game just freezes.

After that happened twice I decided to not open with a heavy to see what would happen. It let me fight for a little bit and then froze again.

I'm on a Samsung S7 Edge, if that helps.
Tagged:

Comments

• juliusjulius Posts: 66
    I had the same issue too. I have the most updated version of this game. This freezing effect does not always happen, but it happens quite frequently.
    The game froze in a raid event, whenever I launched heavy attack against soundwave or motormaster. My bots were trapped in the raid for 15 min and could do nothing about it.
    I had the issues on iPad Air 2, iPad mini 4, and some Android devices as well, all with the most updated version of this game.
    mr0sxkpfqa22.jpg
    nfy8iokkohdo.jpg
    The error messages were the same.
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Yes heavy attacks seem to be trigger several in the family said same thing
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    I can confirm this is happening to me so far only in raids.
  • Im one raid away from my 2nd mastery core but cant raid think you guys owe us all some mastery cores
  • kelsuskelsus Posts: 38
    I have the same problem and the same error msg.

Please fix ASAP!!!
  • Yeah I'm having the same problem. I was on the final battle and I was surely going to beat him with about 1:45 min remaining and the game froze and crashed leaving me unable to finish the raid.
  • Why raids still active if its not working correctly....smh
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    posted my thread here as well.. likely due to the latest update / or mastery:
    http://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/1707/raids-crashing-x-infinite-loop#latest

PLEASE HELP KABAM!!! @Kabam Miike @Kabam Valkyrie @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Rimehaven
  • Having same issues, dash an attack an it will freeze everytime. I can do ranged attacks but rush in at sideswipe an as soon as i touch him it will freeze. I have to constantly restart an same samething will happen. Very fustrating seeing prizes an not being able to win them.
  • nomisunomisu Posts: 307
    same here. even launching basic attacks kills the game now...
  • IvanTyIvanTy Posts: 55
    Same here s8+ user freezing in raids
  • TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    Yep. Dash with normal attack.. error'ed out.

Literally unplayable.

Fix it, compensate your player base and re-run the event.
  • Echo_5Echo_5 Posts: 33
    Same problem here.... keeps crashing mid fight, can't get passed first tile.

Echo-5
  • The same here
  • Same here too. Fix the lag, timeout, loading time, heating.
  • I'm sorry for the issues you're experiencing. The team is working to get this issue resolved as quickly as possible. Miike has replied on this topic in this thread.

This is also listed as a Known issue here in the bugs section of the forums.

Thank you for your feedback, and patience while the issue is resolved.
This discussion has been closed.