Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Is this game dying? Low player base?

Alright, let me start off by saying that this game is truly amazing, even with some of the problems this game has. Every game has them, and it is to be expected. Problems will be solved as time goes on. To me this game is one of the best mobile games I have ever played, very immersive and in depth. This has made me wonder why it is no where near top trending, top grossing or even top free apps.

The problem? I personally do not think it is with the game itself, but more the lack of a player base. A Bigger player base means more potential customers which usually means more revenue and profits, which would only improve the state of game. For example, you take a game like Mobile Strike which (imo) has inferior graphics and dull gameplay, but you advertise it heavily, making it a top app regardless. Advertising is the key to pushing and growing this game. The Last Knight movie was an excellent opportunity to capitalize on the hype of transformers and advertise their game, but there really was a lack of advertisement. I Didn't see a single ad for this game in the theaters or online. Instead, the only reason I found this game was because a friend recommended it to me.

Overall, I hope the developers see this and decide to try and grow the game. I would really like to see the game at the top of the app store someday.

Also, keep giving me pulls like this

Comments

• IvanTyIvanTy Posts: 55
    Agree!This game lacks advertisement and poor performance quality of update release.In the end we customers are the Test subject of this bugs and glitch buffet..
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    edited August 2017
    This game is only a few months old, the player base will expand soon, like the early days of MCOC
    If you want to expand the community, invite your friends, relatives to play this game!
  • KingChris2KingChris2 Posts: 101
    The player base is growing slow. I feel that they have not advertised the game enough, in my opinion.
  • HoldonHoldon Posts: 58
    Another one... hmmm...
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    KingChris2 wrote: »
    The player base is growing slow. I feel that they have not advertised the game enough, in my opinion.

would like them to mass blast out emails to inform of new bots/offers in the game like how they did with MCOC. Would definitely attract players that have quit to return back to the game.
  • BumblebeeBumblebee Posts: 581
    Didn't this game win, "Best Mobile Game of 2017" by Google Play awards? I'd say that's a remarkable feat, additionally given that this was handed out closely after Global release.
  • IvanTyIvanTy Posts: 55
    Ok guys i think lets give this game a chance to improve itself but please GM and moderators if there's a new update coming let us know in full detail what has been fix and what is not.I love this Game and i dont want it to end. :)
  • Fix the glitches please I can’t even play outside when it’s warm out
  • TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    Based on the most recent crystal bounty about 2000 people completed all the milestones.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Terminal wrote: »
    Based on the most recent crystal bounty about 2000 people completed all the milestones.

where are these info displayed?
  • KrugaKruga Posts: 123
    edited August 2017
    Terminal wrote: »

where are these info displayed?
    Calculate that from your own standing in Arena.

e.g. I was 400+ in the last Arena and landed in 3% - 10% zone. So from there you can get the range of players unlocking ranked rewards are around 4K to 13K.

Not sure how Terminal gets the All Milestones complete figure though.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Guys.. the game is not dying.

Let me put it into perspective.. I know for a fact that rank 246 in the crystal bounty still earned top 2% rewards.

That means at least 12300 players made enough points to qualify for rank. I'm sure there are even more players which did not qualify for rank rewards.

That's a pretty good player base for a fairly new game. I wonder, can anyone give us confirmation of even lower rank earning top 2%?
  • TrailfireTrailfire Posts: 590
    Manthro, you're talking about the 4* arena right? So all those people must have, realistically, at least 6 3* bots, and play at least an hour or two per day to unlock rank rewards. That pretty much excludes the most casual players and anyone who started playing this month (or thereabouts)
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Well crystal bounty has yielded 15k people ranked not sure haven't checked math in few weeks but it's pretty friggin easy to rank
  • TrailfireTrailfire Posts: 590
    True! It was Crystal Bounty, not 4* arena, my mistake
  • Hi all :)