Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Forge Bug

Did forged my maxed 3* Movie Prime (4/40 with Forge Lv100) into 4* Movie Prime (3/30, with no forge). The selecting bot screem had showed a final forge level 41 to my 4* Prime. But only get received Lv34... why?!?!

vm4d3onhai2c.png

Comments

• Hey there!

I'm sorry to see you've run into this bug. Currently, we're aware of a display issue where it causes the wrong level to be displayed before forging a bot. We're working on a fix for it.
  • So u are saying that forge Lv34 is correct?
    So says. Why dont shows a clearful way to know how much Forge experience we need on each level, and how much get per bot level/aval, etc?
    I mean why keep this things "secret"?
    Same happens on arena scores, commander exp/lv.

PS.: Loss a maxed 3* bot to receive 69 Aval (and few other stuff) is shameful...
  • Hi again,

As prior mentioned this is a display issue that has it showing incorrect information. Our teams are working currently to get it fixed so that it'll start displaying the correct information.

We are by no means keeping the correct amount a secret. It's an on-screen error that is working to be fixed.
  • ...well it dont says anything btw thanks for quick "response". Its really uncomon.
  • Well customer service just pointed me to this link, since I had the same issue today.. apparently they don’t care too much about fixing this bug since they’ve known about it for at least 7 months now?
  • My case
    jmcprs3rl3jz.jpeg
  • Hi again,

As prior mentioned this is a display issue that has it showing incorrect information. Our teams are working currently to get it fixed so that it'll start displaying the correct information.

We are by no means keeping the correct amount a secret. It's an on-screen error that is working to be fixed.

Well, devs said that was working on this "Visual glitch" (they really need a new excuse...) btw they seems not care too much... was passed only like seven months right?
    Absolutelly no sufficient time to a simple "visual Glitch". . .

PS.: "Secret" informations still.
  • SabugenSabugen Posts: 350
    game gets confused calculating signature exp
  • LouCypher wrote: »
    Well customer service just pointed me to this link, since I had the same issue today.. apparently they don’t care too much about fixing this bug since they’ve known about it for at least 7 months now?

Hey all, thanks for bringing this to our attention again. We'll take another look today. Lou, can you confirm the exact scenario you went through? It looks like you had a Forge 0 Megatron GS but I can't tell exactly what you forged into it. Was it only the Sharkticon? If so, do you know how many times it was duped and can you confirm it was 3/30?

I will say that the last time this appeared it was definitely just a display issue and the actual experience values are working as expected. It's understandably frustrating to see a lower result than estimated, so we'll see if we can get a proper fix in for the next update if you can provide a bit more information on what you forged into it.
  • Kabam Kavs wrote: »
    LouCypher wrote: »
    Well customer service just pointed me to this link, since I had the same issue today.. apparently they don’t care too much about fixing this bug since they’ve known about it for at least 7 months now?

Hey all, thanks for bringing this to our attention again. We'll take another look today. Lou, can you confirm the exact scenario you went through? It looks like you had a Forge 0 Megatron GS but I can't tell exactly what you forged into it. Was it only the Sharkticon? If so, do you know how many times it was duped and can you confirm it was 3/30?

I will say that the last time this appeared it was definitely just a display issue and the actual experience values are working as expected. It's understandably frustrating to see a lower result than estimated, so we'll see if we can get a proper fix in for the next update if you can provide a bit more information on what you forged into it.

See that little blue star? It means it's maxed (4-40). I can't speak to any dupes or forge xp he had though... But to rate a shark over 1k it has to be decent.